• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
fango pango
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's gonna be ace, I'm gonna love it, be in it (If I do things right) and It's gonna go ****ing well right this time! >:D

But, just, wow,oh my god, you're just so perf for this! ;u;
    Hehe, that makes two of us then, huh?

Yeah, I gues so. It's not like you're actually givin' a lot away. I suppose it's just a couple 'a little details. ;3

Great! ^^
    Nice, Tee-Hee! ^^

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN...! *CHUCKS SELF OUT OF WINDOW* BLARGH! @__@;

Ah, so nothin' much 'as changed for ya? :)
    Oh my gosh, you're here! You're actually here! I thought you died or somethin', bein' so quiet for so long, eh? ^.^

Evenin' to you too, Jay. :p
    A) Qewl.
    B) Not only games are blocked. He also blocks Hosting Sites as they may have uncategorized content. Just link the site to me and I'll tell you.
    C) That is true. You can't say no to someone cause there a noob. But what you can do is say "no, your sign up says that Mr. Danger graduated at the top of his class from the ninja academy".

I'd say more but mesa gotta fly to Robotics.
    What site are you thinking of?
    A) Dose the site have sprites like this one does? Small detail but it really comes in handy.
    B) My dad is very trigger happy with firewalls. Any site categorized as "Games" gets blocked. Serebii itself is blocked, but the forum isn't (b-t-dub, it would take just one update where the site gets categorized as "Games" for me to lose access. it happened before with Pokemon Online). Sometimes, like with Bulbapedia, the opposite is true. But eh, that's just me.
    C) IK you said no noobs, but what happens when it NEEDS fresh blood? Serebii is popular enough that you don't need to reach out that much too find people, cause they find you. But if we go to some micro-forum off to the side of the internet, only that forum's small community can find us. And sometimes people are just reluctant to get started on a new site. Besides, the problem of noobs can be solved easily by not making Russ in charge of signups.
    I see.

It's either Lakk the complete dick or Dan the insane one, insane sounds like most people.

That's gonna be fun. xD

Though, will it be a bigger city?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…