• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Somewhat. Ish. Not enough for 5 pages. In other news, in the middle of writing, I discover that Word 2013 does not have a dictionary on it to look things up. I have to download one separately and have to be logged into Microsoft office to use it. This frustrates me so much because I used it a ton. (this is my first time really using the program since I installed it). This is so frustrating I can't work on anything. -_-

Yeah, probably a good idea.
    I just don't exactly know what to say in the essay is the problem.

There are TVs around campus where people are watching it, but I don't plan on watching it. Yeah, that is pretty awesome. Even though I don't really like sports.
    Yeah, I will. It's just going to be hard.

I don't follow sports either (I'm not watching the superbowl, not even for the commercials like a lot of people do), but that is a good thing.
    Only my mum. Spends only 1 dollar every Monday and Thursday to try her luck.

To apply for scholarship, you need to write an essay?
    Yeah, I was just as impressed with the new music in the sequels as the remixes. The Marine Tube theme still never fails to blow me away, even after all this time. Oh, I don't like Barry's Theme all that much myself, much prefer other tracks like the Frontier Brain battle theme, Dialga/Palkia battle theme, Giratina's battle theme... Sinnoh had some brilliant location themes as well, Eterna City is the one I always spend the most time in, just to listen to the music on an endless loop. Sapphire was my first game, so I have a lot of emotional attachments going on with the music. Also feel obligated to post this, in case you haven't heard it. And if you haven't, then you need to.

It stands to a point that Theatrhythm, while being also a treasure trove of brilliant FF music, is also stupidly fun to play. I'd really recommend it, if ever you have the time.
    Yes, the fact that such a long-standing series, with numerous installments, each with their own soundtracks which vary so much internally anyway - produces such good music in such quantity is really quite amazing. I find myself discovering new music in the series every day, and only recently I've been caught up in listening to the OST of the HD remake of X, which is incredibly interesting. Close to every single track has been rearranged/remixed, and it's fascinating to hear new interpretations of familiar tracks. Some tracks like Besaid Island and Thunder Plains do feel like a step down from the originals, but I'm loving how they "rocked-up" the random encounter battle theme with the guitars. Makes it a whole lot more bearable, imo.
    Too many I can count. Mostly lottery stuff XD

You are so smart so I think you are qualified to get one~
    Nice. Well I have to face it everyday.

Your dad is very capable huh? Soon you need to pay him back as well.
    Lol your mum don't argue at you for anything? Hmm different way of motherly care then~

I agree! Taking loans is too easy but hard to pay back...
    Yeah, most likely. The effort is definitely worth it since these are the kinds of classes where doing well on the exams is how you do well in the class.

I am really questioning if I even want to do this topic now since I don't know if I have 5 pages worth of stuff to say.
    Yeah, it kind of is. I have two exams next week and a paper, and motivation issues.

No, not really. I'm pretty happy about that since sometimes I don't know what to do with prompts that I am just given. But then again, I have to come up with all the ideas of what all to talk about.
    Nah she is just overly caring~

Their way to make more money?Lol of course if their dormitory is affordable for you. Sometimes I wonder how school manage their finances.
    Yeah, for three of my classes I have exams throughout the semester, and for another one, I have papers.

I have some freedom. I told you what I'm going to write about a few messages ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…