• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. Though I can't really afford to do badly on these since each is worth 100 points and I think there are 1000 total points in the class.

I don't usually like hotdogs actually. I really only like them when they're grilled. And rather charred at that.
    Yeah. I'm not happy with my paper at all. Note to self: pick better topic next time.

I'm trying to eat healthy and I've gotta have my meat. Meat is good. Though what can ya do on the days the only non vegetarian options are pizza and hotdogs.
    I suppose. I worry it won't be that though.

I've been avoiding fried foods as much as possible, but sometimes it's hard to find healthy options for non-vegetarians here. Also, so much of what they serve here is full of carbs and I don't think enough protein and vitamins and such. Unless you get a salad with a meal, and I'm just not a big salad eater.
    Yeah, I'm really sure.

I'm trying not to eat so much this semester since I gained 10 pounds last semester. Really don't want that to happen again. Usually you can find something appetizing.
    This one is particularly bad.

In the dining hall that I go to for dinner, it's all you can eat for one price. I only eat one plate of food though usually.
    Passable. Sort of. I'm not proud of it, that's for sure.

There's a convenience store that takes food points, but everything is so expensive! A box of cereal can be the equivalent to $10 there!
    Yeah, this one really stinks though.

I never check the menu so I am forced to go and eat instead of going 'nothing looks good, I'm eating trail mix'
    My paper is done, even though it's 4 and a half pages. I don't know what else to say.

Even so, if it looked unappetizing, no point in eating it.
    Yeah, but you have to take the good with the bad. Geez, well at least he's not fired or anything. I had no idea that slacking a little when teaching a class had such consequences. I guess that I can cross teaching off of my possible list of professions then lol. I would definitely try not to give out homework.

Woah, that's really cool. I wonder what the average playtime is for finishing all of the post-game stuff haha. Just completing the Pokestar Studios looks time-consuming enough.
    I need to get it done today, that's for sure. It's due tomorrow.

Ah, I see. Well, if it didn't look good, I suppose there's no point in trying it.
    Haha! Everyday I see her on the table calculating the numbers for the lottery. Well...I don't know how that lottery works.

It is worth it as you can get a subsidy in uni course fees right?
    I don't know. All I know is that I am really frustrated with myself and my inability to get anything done that it's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to hit my head against the wall.

They served nothing but tailgate party style food this evening. I was disappointed. Really wasn't feeling like eating a bunch of fried stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…