• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Please may I add you on my 3DS I have a friend safari of pawniard, Caturne and Liepard and my FC is 5343-9489-6264. I would be extremely grateful if you added me ^^
    I was wondering if I may add you to my X roster? I'm Flying with Doduo, Tranquil and Tropius. Thought I'd ask before adding you. :)
    Hi, I've added your friend code for the friend safari thingy. My code is 1349-6263-5066
    Pokémon in my safari are Phanpy, Camerupt and Diggersby. I know that these Pokémon are not on your list of mons you're looking for, but if you have space an add would be much appreciated.
    Just keeping me in there for a few days to allow me to catch some Ditto's is fine with me too if you don't like to keep people around that don't truly add something for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…