• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Sorry, I didn't realize my PM box was full, and cleared it out a little bit. I really would rather not give away my e-mail to people I don't know in real life, sorry. It's just a concern for privacy (though I give my e_mail to register for sites like this... don't think too much into it). You can PM me again, or just reply in the thread.
    You're welcome. You may want to edit your review to avoid advising a writer to introduce an error into their work, though. That way, they can also avoid the confusion of having another reviewer tell them to change it back later on down the line.
    Hey, dropping in to say, in response to lay (on your review for starliteevee's Drowning):

Yes, the way she wrote it is correct. The past tense of "lie" (as in, the action you take yourself to place yourself in a reclining position) is actually "lay." "Laid" is the past tense of a related verb, "lay" (the action someone else takes to place you in a reclining position). So you can only use "laid" if it has an object, but if you mean to say that the subject was the one lying down, you can only use "lay." It's strange, but confusing the two is a common mistake writers make.
    You're welcome and you do have a point, it's difficult not to use it, I just wanted to say that for sone reason it didn't settle well with me. But I did say I wasn't going to say no more than in essence "it didn't strike right" because I thought you'd be planning something, and by your response, perhaps I'm right. Oh all right, good luck writing it!
    Huh, just like me. Don't worry Sebax, like I said, you're not alone. I can help you with it if you want. You're welcome, it was fun to read. XD
    Good to see you're thinking and like you said, it might make plot holes. Don't worry, no rush, right? Because it might be a disaster. So far, so good. The part I liked the most was Lily's overprotectiveness. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…