• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah I got it I just went offline thats all waiting on offers takes time so wasen't expecting much to happen I replied to your message
    I think so. The ponyta n slugma are certain. Im yet finished the game... xD
    BQ Shiny hunt... 2 more badges...
    No its fine. I usually hunt shinies by myself. Can u just add my fc?
    Oh and whats your vivillon pattern?
    Yes, I'd love to get shiny Skiddo. Can u add my fc first: 244960041037
    Im online now. But I cant really give u any good shiny...
    Yes, I'd love to get shiny Skiddo. Can u add my fc first: 244960041037
    Im online now. But I cant really give u any good shiny...
    what is this "rule of four" you are talking about o_O ?

Gratz on the shiny skiddo :D, i got one too but i'v never heard of this "fule of four" ?
    Hey there, if you're still looking for an Arceus then feel free to check out this giveaway:

Toys R Us Arceus Giveaway #3
    Hey there, I'm looking for a LEGIT Celebi and will offer multiple legit, UT WISHMKR Jirachi. I hear you have Celebis and would like to know if they are legit and if so what event are they from :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…