• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats, Chari!

.... Well, technically, since the human civilization in Verus predates the current Pokemon government, cameras did exist before Jay. Granted there are none now, but still, they did exist at one point in the ancient past.
    Good luck!

And, you're welcome for mentioning you. How could I not say that Jay got a picture of himself? I'm glad you're feeling "AWESOME" Chari. XD
    ----------
    Oh! Thanks, Sidewinder! I thought long and hard about how to make his condition realistic (as far as Pokemon logic goes).

And, thankfully, someone beat you to the punch! TheCharreddragon actually posted this in response to your comment: Jay
    ----------
    Oh, how I love those words! XD I can't stop feeling AWESOME! XD
    That's actually the easiest part, Chari! If you're using the same Drive I am, then it should be a default setting. As soon as you create a document, it should be set so that only you can access it. (Check the blue box in the upper right of the document to see for yourself.)
    Indeed we do! Once again, thank you.

Glad to hear! And, that's mainly what I use it for when I write with Pokenutter. Also, if you share the document with Shadow, it provides an easier platform for him to beta read.
    Spriting from scratch is difficult- even for experienced spriters. ^_^' So don't worry if it doesn't turn out how you want the first try- just keep practicing!
    Heh. xD Well, at least you realized. xD

You are very welcome, Chari. ... It's actually I who should be thanking you for everything.

Just wondering if you liked it at all.
    Whoops- sorry for the delayed response! I just realized I wasn't logged into serebii today. xD Yay for cookie resets.

Anyway- the most important part is getting a clean outline done first. I'm more than happy to look over it and help you along the way. ^_^'
    PokemonElite2000 used to be a competitor site to Serebii. It went down kinda recently.

Cool, let me know what Andy says please.
    The Swanna from TtA.

Heh, I'm glad you're happy. You really are a great friend.

Ah, alright. ... Have you had any luck with Google Drive? (the document program)
    True enough. xD If it's a girl, it's getting either Ince or Alexandria.

It had perfect timing! I had just read that portion of the review when I saw that. Thank you so much, Chari!

That's awesome! Congrats, Chari! Hopefully Shadow can get to it soon.
    Well, I never thought of it when I had a chance to name my dogs. xD But, I'll definitely consider it as soon as I get another dog (totally naming him "Creon").

Also, thank you so much for the Jay picture! I had wanted one of him with his band for a while now, and this is really cool how it turned out!
    Ah sorry. I've been having router problems these last two days, and somehow missed your question. I'll get my post up here soon.
    I was thinking of doing something like that, but I decided against it and decided to cover some of the stuff that would've happened in the RP, like Ryuka's reaction after hearing what happens to Xeros and subsequent evolution, in flashbacks. Just out of curiosity, who is this character and what exactly were you going to do with her? Or is that gonna be covered in your fanfic?

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever do get around to writing the fanfic.
    I'd be excited to have a dog named after a Pokemon! Maybe not Pikachu, but I could definitely see it happening. xD

Yeah, it was weird. XD But, I'll keep that in mind for the future.
    You do? Is it an extension to what's been done in the RP or is it it's own thing?

As for collabing on it, I know I'm gonna have to ask for help from some of the others on it for sure when the time comes, because I want to bring back as many of the PC characters as I can and character accuracy is a major concern of mine. But once again, I haven't decided on whether I'm gonna do it 100% or not. I certainly can't do it right now because of time constraints with clearing out a bunch of games I haven't finished yet, as well as me planning to join Bron's Sonic RP and the WW II RP Avenger and Meeker are planning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…