• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Razor Leafeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Haha I see... ^^;]

LOL, you have Nintendogs? Haha that's awesome! I can't speak for what you said about being a guy (since I'm a girl of course XP), but I love that game. I only have the original Nintendogs: Dachsund version however haha. Which do you have, if I may ask? XD

Ohhhhhh right, I totally forgot about that! :eek: Dang my dream team keeps changing...I keep trying to train too many Pokémon at once lol. XD I think I am taking the phrase "gotta catch em all" too seriously, so now I have to TRAIN em all too haha... if that makes sense. XD
    Thanks haha. XD

[Aw thanks! OK that's one awesome quote haha. XD]

Haha, OK good. XD LOL well I love animals irl and love pet based games soooo when Amie was announced I was like "YESSSS" haha. So now I play with them like every chance I get and make sure I treat them like they are real... and make sure their environment is decorated nicely and stuff. :x LOL! XD

Whoa, you are IV BREEDING for ME?! Whoa... thank you! OMG I know how hard that is to do... I mean, I haven't even attempted IV breeding haha (too much math for me lol) XD Thanks! <3
    Yessss indeed haha! ^_^

[YESSSSSSSSSS for you! You've convinced me. Thank you. :DDDDDDD]

Haha, aw thanks! Yes he is so cute. :3 OK you should hear me when I use Amie (like my fav part of X/Y XD) especially with the cute Pokémon like Eevee... I am just like "Awww OMG you are so cute... aw tilt your head to the left... aw you are so sweet... I just wanna huggle you..." lol that sounds creepy but I talk to them. XD Soooooo you can guess the same thing is gonna happen with the Squirtle haha (until it turns into its last stage which seems to be a boss haha)
    Yes, exactly! That's the only thing I don't like about the new PSS system haha (other then the loading times, but those aren't to be avoided...)

[Well, thank you for that... you know what? I think I am gonna stay. BUT I will probably only get on once every day or few days, and stick with my close friends... but I will stay on here, just so I can talk to you guys... :)]

OH and before I forget, thanks so much for the shiny Squirtle! At first I was like "aw I've needed a Squirtle..." and then I see the back and I was like "HOLY SNAP THAT'S A SHINY" lol right after the trade, otherwise I would have given you something better then just a Mudkip. XD Thank you! <3
    Haha, yes indeed. I still don't get why they got rid of the emoticons. :eek:

Yes, but that's one of the reasons why I left, believe it or not. I mean I love you guys, it's not your fault! It's just (and this was my fault) that I got too many friends and I didn't have enough time for real life or my other accounts (such as Tumblr, a big one for me). It was starting too get a little overwhelming... with the RP, fan-fics, and all. And then tbh this place started getting kind of boring for whatever reason... but I dunno. I might try to start anew, but with just my close friends so I don't have to worry about being on here 24/7 or anything haha.

Does that make sense? XD
    Haha I see. I have seen one other person do it before tbh. XD

You know, I really miss you guys... I've been thinking about coming back... but a part of me says its time to move on. I'm torn. DX
    LOL I'm so sorry, it's just if I stayed to say bye to EVERYONE on here it would take forever... ^^; But aw that was sweet of you to make that message using Pokémon names! I hope you don't mind I kinda stole the "no thanks" and "yes please!" one though lol (genius) XD

Did you see that you can still catch me on fanfiction.net and Tumblr? :O
    my wii stoped working all together so ....... yeah, its worth it for me because i can use serebii on it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…