• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it does come from an egg. I'm looking for a shiny impish tyrogue with hijumpkick and the correct IVs to go with it. I'm not a RNGer, so I don't know how hard it is to get. It needs to be from fourth gen though so that I can tutor it suckerpunch
    The last things I can offer are a set of the Dream Radar pokes minus dialga, a flawless gamestp suicune, and a legit Blue's Pidgeot with 30ivs across the board. Any of these take your interest?
    These are the good shines I can offer, all on gen six though.

Espeon-Timid-Magic Bounce-31/x/31/31/31/31 Lv2 Not OT
    Eevee-Bold-Anticipation-31/x/31/31/31/31 UT Not OT with Charm/Covet/Wish/Yawn
    Slowpoke-Bold-Regenerator-31/x/31/31/31/31 not OT EVed in HP/Def Lv30
    Chikorita-Calm-Overgrow-31/x/31/31/31/31 not OT with LeafStorm/AncietPower/Ingrain/LeechSeed
    Mawile-Adamant-Intimidate-31/31/31/31/31/x I'm OT with FireFang/SuckerPunch
    Mareep-Quiet-Static-31/x/31/31/31/31 I'm OT
    Mandibuzz-Impish-Overcoat-31/31/31/31/31/31 not OT EVed in HP/Def with FoulPlay/Roost/Defog/Toxic Lv56
    Sableye-Bold-Prankster-31/x/31/31/31/31 not OT EVed in HP/Sp.Def with Taunt/WillOWisp/NightShade/Recover Lv72

I also have some events you might be interested in. Let me know if anything interests you.
    Can I ask you to RNG me something in fourth gen? I have a few Perfect 5IV pokes that I could trade to you in return on sixth gen, or even some different event pokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…