• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are very welcome, Sid! And, nope! xD We're good with our warm temperatures and sunshine. xD Florida for the win!
    Hmm.... Maybe it's something to do with your theme? I'm not sure. Maybe the "Customize" option in the top right of your blog can help?
    Let me check... No, it's not on. Hmm... I believe if you go under your settings (The gear-shaped icon at the top of your screen) and scroll down, you should see the option to let people ask you questions.
    Hey, on my Tumblr, do I have the sidebar stuff? With a picture and the link to ask questions or whatever? I'm trying to turn it on, but I don't see it. I'm bad at Internetting the older I get.
    I saw one Nuzlocke on Youtube that forbid the new EXP Share... And it failed miserably. xD ... And, it's rather nice to be able to interact with my Pokemon like that. Leo is so adorable. xD

You've not played? Well, I hope it helps redeem Hoenn a bit in your eyes. It was the first main game that I truly enjoyed (Quickly followed by PMD: Red). Hmm... I've never used one either. But, regardless, Emerald was a good version for me. Caught my first wild Shiny there. ^^

Oh, that's awesome! Hope you have fun with that, man!
    That's awesome of you! I try my best not to give away worthless Pokemon on WT as well. Can't stand it when people do that.

An X Nuzlocke? Good luck with that. Shouldn't be that bad, when compared with other regions, actually. And ah, Emerald... I've got lots of good memories with that game. Even though Hoenn didn't rate too highly for you, I know I enjoyed it.

I think we all could use some more free time... I'd love to write and game more... But, at least life is going well for you. I'm happy to hear that.
    Not really. I mean, the Friday Hangouts are still a blast in my opinion. And, there's about... a dozen? Maybe give or take a few. And, of course. Most of everyone's still working on individual projects.

Heh, at least you have room for errors then. xD And, that is an awesome name if I do say so myself.

I'd love to see some more content from you as well, but I understand (At least I was able to nominate BB for a few things this year). And yeah, me too for Pokemon. I've got to organize the hoards of Pokemon I brought over with the Bank.
    Hopefully three parts. Nothing too extravagant.

I see. Well, I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a lot of time to do everything you want, but at least you're having a good time. I've never played D&D, though a know a few online people who do (Pokenutter, for one). And I hope your turn as DM goes well. No idea how to do it either, so I'm afraid I can't give any advice. xD

And, as for the WoJ... Not much writing stuff. xD It's mainly just a place we use to talk and organize hangouts on Google plus on Friday nights. Sure, we help each other with writing still if someone asks, but it's hardly what you remember it as.
    Xp Don't worry about it. I forget half the time, too.

Ohh! Neat! I'll go check that out now.

And, it's been going well. Just about to post Chapter 17 once it's finished going through the beta process. It marks the end of Part 1, so yeah, it's a milestone.

As for other projects... I've got my collab with Pokenutter that's still going, and a smaller side project to Overthrown called Operation: Saltus Valley.

How about you? Any projects other than this region review?
    Well who knows when I'll get throuhh to Kalos (probably by next weekend, though), but I have Kanto to Sinnoh up, so if you want to look those over, here they are:

http://notbamf.tumblr.com/

How's Overthrown been doing? Any other projects going on?
    That's good. And congrats, Sid! Even though it'll be a lot of time and effort, I'm happy for you both!

Reviewing each region, huh? That actually sounds like something I'd be interested in reading. If you don't mind, would you tell me when it's up?

Not much with me. Started running track again this year, trying to keep grades up, trying to get ready life after high school that's coming all-too-soon. xD And, of course, I'm still writing.
    Well I apologize for that. Belichick has done a good job as coach. But not having won it all in so long can really make fans impatient.

So, how long have you hated the 49ers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…