• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaah, you're my opposite, then! I usually stick with an outfit for a very long time. And since I love my actual one, I wouldn't be surprised if I kept it forever. :p
    Aku uda beli yg $10 di Digicode n perpanjang kontrak ma pokebank.
    Wkt prtma masukin kode cardnya ga bisa2. Ternyata sellernya salah ketik kode ke aku. Cape deh.
    So... many... different looks... @.@
    I really like them! Especially the ones with the beautiful trench coat. Girls in trench coats are just adorable. :)
    Sbnrnya ga repot si. Voucher sisa kan bisa buat tahun dpn perpanjang jd ga usa bli voucher lg.

Aku uda ngumpulin 6 legendary Dream Radar w/ HA dari GTS. Smua level 5.
    Aku naruh chaining shiniesku dr Gen 4.

Dari trade ma passerby jg aku dpt byk good stuff dr trading tuh shinies.
    Diantaranya shiny event Genesect. Hidup chaining shinies! xD
    Kyknya tar aku coba beli yang di digicode deh lewat online.

Males ke Jakarta... Palagi hujan. Btw rumah u kebanjiran ga? xD kelapa Gading bukannya daerah banjir ya setahu aku.
    Di deket hokben ga ada GS shop.

Ya uda u coba beli dulu deh ke TA, trus bilangin aku klo ada.^^
    Yeah, maybe it's just a random thing that certain shinies turned out that way. I do like the change for Weavile, though. At least a lot of the legendaries don't look any worse than before.

Gray, washed-out purple...close enough. :p

Yeah, Seel and Dewgong just have the problem of perpetually having a dull shiny color. Seeing Togetic and Togekiss lose out on their old color now is disappointing. I don't even have one of them myself yet, but I don't know if I want to try for one at the moment anyway.
    I've found Galvantula makes the simplistic color change look great now. That, and Weavile is a more vibrant Pink, which I like. Rhyperior is a great one, definitely. And he looked fantastic before X/Y as well.

It's really weird how some of the shinies look that way now. Latios looks just as green as it was before, yet Gengar's purple color just seems to get less and less noticeable in each new game. It's as if Gengar's shiny was one of those "washed-up" ones too.

Aw, now those two are worse? I actually kinda liked that bronze tint before, even if it wasn't such a huge difference. Actually reminds me of Seel and Dewgong's shinies now. They even seem to have a similar tint. Meanwhile the majority of 6th Gen shinies still manage look interesting...
    Yeah, it's still tough to tell because of Seviper's erratic movements in its attack animations, but it definitely is not a blue tongue anymore. Disappointing since the blue tongue was one of the coolest changes for shiny Seviper.

I didn't notice that any others had lost the shiny color on their tongue, though. It definitely seems intentional, in that case. I can't think of any limitations that would have caused them to not keep it, though. A shame, some shinies look amazing in X/Y, and others kind of lose their "wow" factor. Like Dusclops, I know you commented on that one.
    Aku lagi mau beli Nintendo e-shop card buat lanjutin pokebank. Uda beli blom?
    Kyknya cuma bisa beli di toko online deh.
    Yeah. I see what you mean. *bows* Thank-you for telling me about this before I ended up hurting myself even more.
    I'm not looking for each specific pokemon in each specific board for X amount of time. As much, there are 10 or so active in the whole forum and there's a thread for each pokemon, The time it's gonna take it's ridiculous let alone the chances. What gives...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…