• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I remember the days when I stayed up 'til at least 3-4 in the morning, myself. Didn't really take good care of myself in any sense back in those days, but hope your deprivation of sleep won't deprive you of the other good virtues in your... everything, I guess. Especially the appearance. These days, I pretty much go to bed at or before 10:00 PM sharp, so it's tough for me to reexperience what it feels to stay up that late. Hell, I missed my growth spurts after my 13th year thanks to those "late-night getaways," and I hate being reminded of that by the cousin of mine who stands at 6'2" or something while I'm 3 inches shorter though we always used to be the same height. Ahhhh...

Still, good night, and have a nice sleep when you find the time to get to bed!
    Yeah, I was. It was for nothing serious (though I'm more wistfully hoping you see it the same way, yourself), and though I can't say it was uncalled for, still, the mod who did that didn't think it too major, considering the last time she flexed the b&hammer, she... sort of left me in the land of the B& for... uh, two months (and for a completely stupid reason). >_>

Still, hope you have fun in your future endeavors, and good day to ya.
    Hey, you're still around! I hadn't seen you for a while because your presense was kinda... missing from the picture thread (which has received a semi-possibly-permanent closure due to some idiots bickering over nothing serious I did, but depending on your view, I could be included in that idiot category :p) ever since I came back, but it's nice to see you're taking good care of yourself (hopefully).
    I haven't gone biking in ages x) Sounds like you had fun :)

If you want we can talk on msn ^^ Glad to see you're ok :D
    Sorryyy for taking so long to reply, I don't really use this site anymore ^^'

I'm great, thanks :D Started school the 15th, I have even more boring teachers this year =/ How is school going along? And what else have you been up to? :)
    Hii!! :D You prob don't remember me, we haven't talked in ages ahah xD but how are you doing? :)
    YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* Finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, I'll go with the Lakers. Better stay on your good side =P

------

Whoa you must suck, that's an unfortunate run
    lol, I wasn't apologising. I really don't know who to root for! One the one side....the lakers and you, on the other, the magic...hmm...
    LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugziez* Betta?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…