• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly, it'd be rude of me to forget, haha
    I just have it auto-open when I open my browser, along with 7 other tabs :p
    I'm doing fine. Focusing on my art stuff, playing a bunch of Pathfinder and that one MMO, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Doing well yourself, I hope?
    Hello Chels, long time no see/chat ^_^
    I've been doing pretty good lately, how about you?
    I'm on here at random now a days ^^"
    Mhmm, the one good leader of the old Team SeaSoul that we had a long time ago. God, I havent thought of the clans in forever. To be honest, I havent really done much on Serebii in forever, yet I still check here every day...
    im so sorry i meant to to reply but somehow completly forgot >.<"
    anyway im fine how about you^^
    Yea I did get a namechange xD so did a lot of people. your memory still seems fine though comparably considering I didn't do much in TSS besides sit on the xat
    hahaha yeah chelsea is me eevee i did get my name change im doing alright and very very bad news apparently emi will never be coming back to the fourms cuaz of her parents :( they also took her 3ds away and everything :/ I will miss her she may return though after she gets older but maybe not :/ and also no worries it was only one post :p
    chelsea lmao saw your post in the teg thread ^_^ glad your still alive my friend ;) how have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…