• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are 6 to get. Well if you can get the additional number right and you won 5 numbers, it isn't as high as won 6 numbers.
    That's true. Though I always thought that Doubles would benefit from hazards even if there are few switching opportunities. At least that would let you have some control over which Pokemon your attacks are being directed to.

Did they really make the hack-check stronger? I refrained from transferring this Mew someone gave me because I knew it was cloned in his Emerald. Do they also take stuff other than illegality of moves/abilities + shininess into consideration?

The first time I played it back in October, I thought even the Normal mode was freaking difficult because of all the strategy. XD It's a good way to ease people in. I'm not too good with Skills yet, but Galeforce is the one for Pegasus Knights, right? The one that lets you move again when you beat an opponent? And I find my three games right now already plenty, seeing as back in the DS Pokemon was enough to satisfy me. XD My friend kept on pestering me to get New Leaf last year and I kept on telling her that I was saving my money for Pokemon, which did come true. Hahah.
    Yeah, pretty much. I don't mind the rain and actually like it....provided I'm not walking to class in it.

It would be more enjoyable if it wasn't so hard, yeah. But I hope I can do better on it as I go.
    Exactly! But first I must finish my breeding, because I thought it would be fun to try chain breeding and breed a Tyranitar with Rock Slide with a Totodile that breeds with a Corsola to get another Corsola so that I can learn that one Recover and then breed it on to my Lileep...

What was I thinking?
    Lol our currency is lower than yours~

Haha I laughed when my mum complained she had only 3 numbers right XD
    It's only not awesome when you have to walk to class in it. I used to love winter, but ever since I have had to walk to class in it, it just isn't as enjoyable anymore.

It's a good class. The exams are brutal.
    References in Diantha's theme? Enlighten me, please.
    I always do feel that the calmer, slower themes befit the endings of the games much better than the more upbeat ones - I do like Johto's theme musically, but Hoenn and Sinnoh in particular have stand-out ending themes. Slow, contemplative, excellent musical development as well as killer melodies - it's everything I want as I bask in my own self-satisfaction in having completed the game. Paradoxically, Sinnoh's is my personal favourite because it just throws in a bit of everything. But that opening guitar is so luscious - very evocative of cycling home in the sunset after becoming champion. B/W's theme though I have to say, was a big disappointment to me, and still is. It just seemed so agonising at the time that it ended on pretty much a massive loose end and even after the "closure" of the sequels, there's still a fair bit of contempt for the originals for leaving me hanging like that. X/Y's theme can be summed up by what appears to be apt for not only the music, but pretty much everything about Gen VI: "good, but not great".

I can't remember the last special model Europe got, I think it was the one with the Luigi pattern. Not to my taste, but the thought was nice.
    Yes, I suppose it's just with games in particular, that people get so attached to the various aspects which make it that a remastered version of pretty much anything from it is bound to create a stir because people have different degrees to which they're willing to stray from the familiar. I found it interesting when I listened to some of the remastered tracks from TWW HD, trying to guage how much of my opinion was being swayed by nostalgia, and how much of it was actual impartial criticism. I think I overthink these types of things a lot though, and to this day I still can't decide which version of Windfall Island I prefer - or even which one I should be preferring, as a Zelda fan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…