• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hang on, I'm getting that exact saying on some Pokémon I caught in soul silver and transferred a few days but only thing that happened to them in between there and gen6 was upload them to pokecheck to check ivs after capturing them, no one else had access to them, so I need to know now is there a difference if it says that and then another saying after that or if every pokemon transferred has that saying

Edit: just saw your vm, then why would he say it means they're all hacked if every transferred Pokémon says that
    Nevermind, does it have to say that exact saying, and does it say anything after that? And how'd he find this out?
    Wow, I will have to check that then, think I had that on some pokemon before Pokémon bank came out in Japan though
    iif the memory girl in anistar city says the pokemon seems to have a good memory but it doesn't seem to be able ro remember it means the pokemon is hacked
    Meant competitive move, of course sleep powder, lol, also specially defensive Mega Venusaur is a pure monster 0_0
    And yeah it does hate paralysis....
    Nevermind
    Technician
    HP Fire after technician 90 power
    Magical Leaf 60 power gets boosted with stab and ability to always be 5 power higher than leaf storm and with no draw back
    Sludge Bomb
    Not sure what to add as filler though
    Lol, just saw a shiny roselia link on Pokecheck on Agonists vm page and technician Roserade might be good competitively, HP Fire since its 60 power now it gets boosted, with leaf storm, not sure what other moves it gets so I'm gonna have to check
    Actually that was the second kalos bred shiny I got, the second was aegislash and third and fourth being the Carbink and cleffa from Charizard
    Oh sorry! I was watching a TV show. I can hop online now :)
    And thank you so much! :3
    Oops, for some reason I thought I traded you a Shiny Salamence (hence the "mence" lol). Yeah Scizor is 200 HP/ 252 Att/ 48 Spec Def/ 8 Spe (My personal spread). It withstands special hits a lot better with this spread
    Thanks for the Pokemon :) I hope you enjoy the Mence and Infernape. I'm not sure how the Mence is EV trained (because it's KenKong's, not mine) but the Infernape is 180 Att/ 76 Spec Att/ 252 Spe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…