• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I looked through to see what was different about us, these were the things of mine you don't have:

Scizor | Technician | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: *Night Slash, *Razor Wind, *Silver Wind, *Baton Pass

Mawile | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Sucker Punch
    Scolipede | Speed Boost | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Rock Climb, Spikes
    Mienshao | Regenerator | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Egg Moves: Baton Pass
    Hydreigon | Levitate | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Dark Pulse
    Hello there. I am interested in a few of your Shiny Kalos Pokemon:

duskull careful levitate 31/31/31/31/31/31 leer,night shade,pain split
    rotom wash modest levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31 thunder wave,thunder shock,confuse ray,hydro pump
    gliscor impish poison heal 31/31/31/x/31/31 toxic,substitute,earthquake,protect

Is there anything that interests you in my TRADE SHOP? I saw you have alot of things that I have, but I also noticed that I have some with a little better IVs then what you have.
    Feww my pokes are fine and don't have the hacked pentagon on the non kalos Pokémon, thanks for giving me something else to look out for
    The Pentagons are only on gen6 bred and caught Pokémon though, are people really able to hack that onto gen5 and before Pokémon for gen6?
    hey, about the memory girl, every pokemon transferred through pokebank get that message from her, even ones i caught myself
    can you clone in gen 6? i just got an impish super size gourgiest 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (which i noticed wasnt on your list yet)
    thanks for that valuable piece of info, im checking mine now lol, could this also indicate clones, or just hacks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…