• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you can have all of it. It might melt on the way, but I'll do my best

Yup. I really hope things settle down. Seems like every week I either have an exam or a paper due.
    Jingle jingle the coins woot!

I see. In my country, none of the items cost exactly one dollar. So if do not have the exact amount and we paid with 2 Dollar note, we just keep getting more coins in our wallets.
    I'm getting tired of all the cold and snow. Want some of it?

I really do. Won't get one of those till mid march though. I'm just tired of things right now. The only genuinely good days I've had in a while were the two Saturdays I was on Skype with my boyfriend for 14 hours. Right now things are just crap.
    I haven't seen grass in weeks. It hasn't melted is the thing. It's supposed to be really cold again tomorrow morning. I think it's supposed to feel like -8 when I have to walk to class tomorrow.

I hope it does. For my own sanity's sake.
    If you happen to see this, I'm on the chat (yeah, I know you were JUST there) if you want to hang out
    20 Dollars? Haha.

I think one dollar notes is not a good idea, just puff up the wallet. But well coins are the same lol.
    Once in so many tries haha.

Yeah. For me is using a dollar coin and put on the table. We don't have a dollar note made here though.
    No doubt. But my mum is always the unlucky one haha.

Lol I been betting since young, but me and my relatives are all grown up so we don't play this game anymore. We bet one dollar that time.
    Yup! That is easier to win huh?

Lol kind of think of it, the only thing I bet money is for playing BlackJack.
    Our classes don't have very high standards, but the state expects our test scores to be among the best...How are our scores going to rival other states if our courses are sub-par? -__- Silly education system.

I only have 82 hours thus far, and I've only done a few post-game things. Do you get anything for doing of all the Studios stuff? Or is it just like you give yourself a pat on the back once you've completed everything.
    Which is why as much as i would want to post in the FE thread, i don't. It seems like people always argue about Lunatic mode :<

I would have sent one earlier but i didn't want to seem creepy lol.
    Alright, you got me there :p
    I only like level grinding before the first 2 gyms. However, in Pokemon Black I keep looking for a Adamant Dwebble, causing my Palpitoad and Darumaka to be lvl 34 and Emolga to be 30 BEFORE Elesa
    Hmm about 80,000 people won out of about 4 million people play the game, so it is about 1: 50 if just win something. But for the 1st prize is not all the time. And if no winners, the prize will snowballed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…