• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey benja,
    I'm going to drop my acceptance of your battle and cancel it in the ref queue, because you haven't been online in almost a month and I'd like to use the slot. Sorry for any annoyance/inconvenience; I'd be happy to battle you if you come back when I have a slot if you'd like. I hope your job is going well!
    Sincerely, Luka
    It's not an instant KO or anything, but you will likely sustain a large amount of damage from the fall. Luckily you're just a blob though, so Cyanide shouldn't have too many problems recovering from the fall. And Armour will help some, but regardless you will take damage from jumping from a 35 ft. high cliff.
    I feel as though I should give you sufficient warning, but you do realize that blatantly jumping off the cliffs here is basically comitting suicide, right?
    Don't worry about it. I'm perfectly used to people who are a bit aggravated and don't really let it bug me. No point in letting anger circulate, after all.

And if you want to change your orders, feel free. I won't be reffing for a few hours at the earliest.
    I was just alerting you so that you knew it had been reffed, since that part of the forums moves pretty quickly and matches can get buried.
    Requesting permission to ref this PASBL match peeese!

Benjasuper (c) vs. deh (a)
    3vs3
    Singles
    48Hr DQ
    Equiall
    Switch=KO
    Slapstick
    Arena: DBZ Desert
    At this point, you might as well repost in the new thread. I'll get to you faster that way.
    Your signature moves in Squad Submissions have been skipped due to inactivity. If you wish for me to review them, send me a visitor message or PM with a link to the post, and I will gladly review them for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…