• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm disappointed that the main characters are never allowed to win major tournaments except Ash in filler seasons (Orange Islands, Battle Frontier).

As long as Ash is there, though, Serena and Bonnie will probably not get much to do.
    IKR? These episodes looked awesome.
    *sighs*

I like Dawn, even if she was kind of a female Ash.
    For a second, I got scared that she was the new main, until DP001 cut to Ash's bit at the end.
    xD
    That would have been great. If they keep replacing the main cast after each gen, Dawn would have probably been allowed to win the GF.

MachopMan told me there was a poll in Japan asking the Japanese if Ash should remain a main character and the majority of the voters voted "yes" so he's not going anyway.
    You will?
    Ah i see your setting priorities in dedicating time to other things of your interest. Its also good sometime to take break from something if your bored or dont have much inspiration, to charge your batteries and enthusiasm making you value and miss certain things again. Restoring interest for it.
    Yeah, they're just previews for the 2 parter.
    *sighs*

Pokemaniac24's words is why the anime shouldn't be rebooted, IMO.
    That would entirely defeat the purpose of a reboot. I think the writers would make it
    even worse then the anime now, and I think some would actually end up begging for
    Ash to come back!
    xD

Each series is designed for a new generation of fans, so I don't really care if it's the same thing again with that mindset,
    but that doesn't mean TPC Japan can't change things up a bit.

I say the anime should've ended with OS or DP at best.
    I think Takeshi Shudo quitting the anime was a wrong move.
    I think when he didn't like the direction Johto was headed in, he
    should've tried to become the main director or writer for the series, or play hard ball with TPC Japan if they refused.
    If they were going to reboot it and have characters exactly like Ash, Pikachu and TR, they shouldn't reboot it in the first place. They should make a more mature show but still kid friendly like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Digimon.
    And Clemont to a lesser extent. I don't know how much development Ash is actually getting especially since every time it seems he develops, they regress him anyway. The writing's not like it is in the OS. They keep dropping the ball with so many of these characters; first with BW and now with XY.
    Now that was pretty cool, IMO, but still didn't like how Gen VI was shoe horned into Generation I.
    Another reason I probably didn't like The Origin is due to me being "Kanto-ed out" at this point.
    xD

Agreed.
    I like seeing Ash's personality return, but that didn't mean they had to regress him back to at least his Johto level in terms of skill.
    Minor nitpick, I also wish Veronica Taylor had returned to voice him in BW, but oh well.

I still hope the TP two parter is released as a "2 Never Before Seen Episodes of Pokémon!" kind of deal.
    IMO, they still should've aired it but put a disclaimer saying something like (in JPN, but a little less mean):

WARNING:
    DUE TO THE RECENT EARTHQUAKE EXPERIENCE IN THE COUNTRY, THESE 2 SPECIAL
    EPISODES OF POCKET MONSTERS: BEST WISHES! COULD BE SENSITIVE TO SOME VIEWERS.
    WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    Well, if she's not going to have a goal, at least drop more shipping hints or have her battle more. They have such a large main cast and so far they are barely developing them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…