• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe because the price of stuff won't that high that time.

Yeah. Yesterday I bought a dental floss and I gave the cashier a 5 dollar note and 15 10 cents coins haha!
    My essay did go fine, but it's other things too. Really long story. It'll pass eventually. Believe me, the things that seem bad are very real to me, even if things aren't as bad as I think.
    Well I'll try to have my 3ds connected to the internet when I'm around and you can just go online if you're around. That way we won't miss each other this much lol
    My country ditched the one cent. Oh I heard people make stories about a penny. I wonder why haha.

Yeah I know. But if i eat proper meal, I don't not need to eat snacks~ Though I can say most of the time I don't eat proper meals because of double shifts (not enough time for lunch or dinner), so I bought a snack from a store, not from a vending machine haha.
    I was also thinking about Klinklang and/or Escavalier, although the latter one is unobtainable for me in that game. I think that I will go for Aggron, they look amazing

You could at least have a preference right
    Yeah the boards are crappy lol, most fire emblem posts there are about Tharja and waifus and all that, which I don't mind much..but its waaay overdone. Do you have an account there?

And yeah serebii has a crapload of shitty posters mostly in misc lol : (

He's also a carnivorous pedophile :(
    Lol need to count them all. But what to do haha.

Lol that is if I in a school but doing my internship, I don't need to buy them.
    Yeah! Just know I bought an item for $1.45. Oh no the coins XD

Maybe I save alot of coins and give to my dad to use them for buying newspaper.
    Yeah, relaly it's my main stream family that I like. Including my mother, brother and father. Anyone else is just. Horrible. And believe me I've tried. I never thought that visiting my aunt for a week would end up in emotional abuse.

My least favorite class right now is art, it's like the only thing in my life that manages to stress me out for days at a time. Never taking an art class again. I'm just going to stick to my instruments.

Well we have it now seeing as it's been years since I take forever to reply I'm a horrible person indeed.

I've gotten used to them, now and then they still kind of bother me. But at least it's not horrible pain.

How have you been?
    Unlike places like GameFaqs, that place is filled with people obsessed with LTC and all that stuff -_-

Yes, delete him ASAP
    Exactly. But no, apparently it's 'We got one blue ribbon of excellence almost 20 years ago, and now everyone must be GENIUSESSS', even though the curriculum has hardly changed. I suppose my state has a better education system than some states/countries, so I shouldn't complain too much, but the expectations are ridiculous.

Ohh gotcha. What are the other trainer card achievements? I know there's the E4, National Dex, & Pokestar Studios...but I can't imagine what the other ones would be.
    I need other help too! Should I in the little box under the post count logo write:
    I am ubiquitous
    Not lugurbious!
    Voraciously Hungry
    Vociferous Tallyist
    Improptly Tallying
    Or something else with a difficult word that could be in my wordlist for english
    Oh good, no problems then

Probably not. Though I am also going through a really nasty bout of depression right now. Realized that other than the two days I was on Skype with my boyfriend all day, I haven't had any genuinely good days in a really long time.
    I've had a habit of noticing you after you looked if anyone is online, so it might be best if you just look to see if anyone's on after you read the posts xD

Speaking of being on, I'm on now if you want to head over there (inb4 you don't see this)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…