• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope so...Hyper Voice Gardevoir is really amazing, and it's only accessible with RNG or PokéGen...
    You know, I was really mad when I found out that some moves were accessible in Gen V but now it isn't...like a Bug Bite Scizor...because we lost a great chance of using some Pokémon...for example, Hyper Voice is the only thing that makes the ability Pixilate useful for a Mega Gardevoir...
    I like Wonder Trades, what ruins WTs are people, WTs are bad because people are stupid ¬¬
    Because, why would someone capture a wild Caterpie, and send it to somewhere else?
    the problem with the limit is, I have limited space for adding real friends, since I have to add many people because of Friend Safaris...
    There are many things that could be improved, indeed...something that annoys me is the Friend Safari, okay, I got it, the idea is to interact with people, go after new friends and all...but did they forget about the 100 friends limit of the 3DS? That really makes me mad...
    Yeah, too bad we can't have 2 saves on the game...Nintendo could change that, even if the second save couldn't trade or something like that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…