• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well when time is pressed you have to pick and choose the most important things to do with your free time, it's not as if you have to run any shops at all if you don't want to, so I wouldn't stress too much about closing it down and just resume it later when you have more free time and only if you want to re-open it.
    I'm alright. I'm not avoiding you or anything I can be found on xat in my chatroom by myself most of the time, but I don't fit in around your xat so I simply don't come around. Aside from that you've said time and time again that you got busy so I didn't want to pester you or anything.
    Hello FairyWitch, saw your post in the shiny trading thread about getting rid of some extras. I would like one of those Ralts if you still have one; don't know what you would want in return but I could give you a Keldeo or something.
    Believe me I've been watching a lot of chaining videos to see what they look like so I didn't miss it, it just wasn't on the screen when it went off so it was in a different patch of grass out of the line of sight on screen, I was watching videos before and during when chaining to be honest so I knew what to look for my game just hates me....
    Like I said it didn't shine on screen, I woulda seen it, there was only one patch half visible that moved, I went to it and it broke the chain, the other patches that moved but were entirely on screen didn't shine, so for whatever reason it it sparkled out of the visible part of the screen
    Sorry! I guess I didn't understand what the iv checker said as well as I thought I did.
    On the bright side, it had the 4 ivs you wanted >.<
    one of these days when i'm not bogged down with work and college I'll really try to learn the ins-and-outs of the Iv checker. :3
    lol show off :p
    I've had a shiny florges before, other than the ralts you just game me the only other shiny fairy i've had is my Clefable :3
    woot i'm so excited ^.^
    I can't wait to get my team together and start kicking butt and taking names >:D
    Lol they should bring that back, or give us some form of making our own pokeballs. OR OMG! if we could paint our own ^.^ that'd be so awesome.
    Ok I'll add you in a sec, I'm trying really hard to get a landorus from the gts, this one person keeps putting one up for ridiculous mons(by ridiculous i mean like ducklett or something, the mons I don't have :/ )
    I'm back ^.^
    and omg you have a trade shop too! I just messaged someone about finding theirs >.<
    I will definitely take a look at it :3
    My 3ds Fc is 4656-6947-6562
    Oh and can you make it capitalized? ^.^
    Celeste instead of celeste(I think I lower-cased it in our pm >.< )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…