• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even though CT60 is gone 5eva, it still lives on his VMs

At least Toey will come back with 110+ notifications.
    Well I caught part of an episode, but I haven't really had a chance to catch it yet, I'll probably just wait until it goes to Netflix or Hulu too.
    lol yes it is me eeveelover i changed my name im doing alright which i had to close up my art shop got a bit to busy :/ speaking of the kingdom hearts club i haven't seen a post in awhile about it did it die out again :( It always seems to pick up and then slow down again...
    yes that is ducklett :p and i remember you ansemthewise :p if you don't remember me three guess who...the person that made the kingdom hearts club banner XD
    Oh, I see, that's pretty interesting. Online classes aren't a thing in Britain at all, so it's a totally alien concept to me. How exactly are you taught?
    No, I don't get Game of Thrones on my tv either, and I never find myself really that motivated to watch it online. Kinda feels like I've missed the hype boat in that respect and it just seems like it'd take an age for me to catch up. But tv should really be the last thing on my mind - I'm meant to be getting in at least three hours of revision and coursework everyday (which is probably one of the most unrealistic goals I've ever set for myself and one which I'm already lagging behind by about 40 hours).
    Most films I like better the second time round - the only film I can recall which actually depreciated in quality after my second viewing was the sixth Harry Potter film - it was pretty dazzling in the cinema, but was incredibly underwhelmed when I watched the DVD. Fortunately pretty much all Pixar films seem to get better the more you watch them, they do pack in a lot of stuff which many people miss the first time round. I think my favourite easter egg so far in any of their films so far was the motivational poster in Randall's room in MU which read something like "The Winds of Change - Shh.... Can You Hear Them?" Absolutely cracked up when I saw it, though I think I was the only one in the cinema who did.
    Well that's pretty understandable, I think - how old's your cousin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…