• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sawsbuck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sawsbuck, would I please ask you to slow down on the requests? The rules explain that you get one ticket per drawing, not per day. It would be great if you'd instead wait for me to post stating that new clocks have been made before posting. I won't remove you from the raffle for breaking the rules, since I believe it's just an honest mistake and that you're not doing this maliciously, but you'll still only have the maximum amount of entries everyone else is allowed to have until the next few slots open.
    btw you need a image url? i noticed you didn't have my banner up yet in your sig XD just pm me if you need it...you can also right click the image then open image in a tab then copy and paste in your sig...
    your request has been made, please pick up your c-gear banner at flower paradise grophics, thanks for choosing my shop...if you need anything let me know...
    in order to get the mirror people have to use their own dream radar landorus. it can't be one from a trade
    Your banner is ready over at Silver Souls Graphics! Thank you for choosing my shop!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…