• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehe, there's probably going to be a fairy type gym leader in pokemon x and y! I wouldn't be surprised if he/she would be the 8th and final one!

ugh I know. homework is ugh. :c ah I see, I heard it was really dizzy-like. I might just use the 2DS then!
    Ah, that sucks. I guess it's 'cause people will 'judge' them for liking a girly Pokemon. Personally, I don't care if people judge me for liking Gardevoir. That probably won't happen, but it's possible. But fairy types seem so awesome! Especially Sylveon. Yes! You should do that & show them how strong fairy types can be. Mhm, both of them are awesome, but I just prefer Gardevoir. c':

I know right! School usually gets in the way. :/ I usually only have the time to play on weekday nights and weekends. Homework sucks ugh. :c So am I! It's such a change going into 3D! And no, you're not annoying at all! I'd say that you're fun to talk to. ^_^ Ah, that's the thing. I haven't any 3DS at the moment. I'm getting one in October. :/ It sucks, I know, but once I get it I'll be sure to use it many times!~
    Raltz and Larvesta are awesome! I love that Raltz has two evolution lines, Galade and Gardevoir. That way both genders can be happy, 'cause some may prefer the other. For me, I prefer Gardevoir though even though I'm a guy. I guess it's 'cause I'm used to Gardevoir.

Woah, really? I'm surprised! I thought most people were getting X haha, I guess not! I am however. It's even better that everyone wants Y 'cause we'll be unique. :') I know right they're all so EPIC.

Mhm Empoleon is indeed awesome! He's an old timer that retired, sadly. :c He's off in college but he's going to play Pokemon Y, but barely. So I guess he's retired but not retired yet. Hopefully he'll get back into it once he plays Y!
    Yup!!! Raltz and Larvesta are my favorites and the only ones I will say are perfect lol. And finally I meet another person who wants X, everyone I know wants Y. I think Xerneas is going to be pretty bad A. Even though Braixen is looking very witchy ^_^.

Empoleon is awesome, love the design!! And does your bro play Pkmn like you? Or is he an old timer that's retired? :)
    I know right! It was good food too. 'Cause a lot of free food can taste horrible at times. And yeah I guess so, teehee. My brother is an elder like you, so you shan't worry! Elders are actually really cool. :eek: There's a lot of 'em on here. Hm, I'm probably going to get Pokemon X just 'cause Xerneas looks epic. Also, on my school schedule it said Teacher X so maybe that's a sign? That's a difficult one, probably Empoleon or Milotic. Favorite Kanto Pokemon would definitely be Charizard. c': Favorite Kalos is definitely Fennekin & Braixen 'cause they're like wizards and witches! There's a lot of Pogeymanz that are awesome.

I'm assuming yours is Kirlia or Raltz? Or anyone from the Raltz line? Haha from your intro I just assumed that.
    I joined when generation three came out, but that doesn't necessarily make me an elder. I guess that makes me somewhere in the middle haha. Maybe a teenager? cx
    And it was one sided, the other team was destroying the other. >< BUT it was a fun experience. Free food makes up for it. ;D
    I'm fine! I'm at a baseball game right now haha but it's finished now. I see you're a veteran Pokemon fan! That's awesome. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…