• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! You should have continued that fic man, I really liked it :) I bet it must feel very nostalgic to go back on it 1 year and a few months later. Are you thinking of going back to it, or just leaving it like this?

And how have you been?
    you still alive, mate?

i was actually going to request you change my username in the serena fan club i joined- i'm the previously username named raigeki333

while my new one is the one you're seeing right now

sorry its my fault, i should have told you earlier about this ;(
    i dont think you remember but i used to be gothitelle k and i was a fan of your fanfiction then ^^
    [ I know, but afterwards, you ignored my VMs... Why don't you talk to people on Serebii anymore? ]
    [ Didn't you like talking to me? Why did you ignore me? If I offended or anonyed you in any way, please tell me... ]
    [ PokeShipping. What do you think of that shipping?

That fic seems cool, what do you think of the concepts of my fics? I'll ask you to read my Author's Profile, the link is in my signature.

I'm also planning to write a new fic, with Misty, Tracey and Daisy travelling through the Orange Islands. I think it's an underrated region, I rarely to never see journey fics set in that region. I see lots of DP and BW anime adaptions and game-based fics, but never an Orange Islands one. Anyways, Tracey goes there for Oak, Daisy is his girlfriend and joins him, they take Misty just because they need her Gyarados for free transport. However, Misty has a great time! After being a Gym Leader against her will and not being able to work on her dream of becoming a Water Pokemon Master (beating weak rookies and doing child labour at the Gym won't help her to improve), this is finally a chance for Misty to travel again, battle people she wants to battle and learn more, Misty finally gets some more personal freedom after having been figuratively locked at the Gym.

Um... Why do you want a photo of my girlfriend? I know she's hot, but still, I'm curious why you want to see a photo of her.

Why don't you want to tell your religion? I'm not judgmental, whatever your religion is.

I added you, will you add me too?

Not surprising, 99% of the fandom supports AmourShipping, I'm a total outcast when it comes to this, and so is my girlfriend. I'm a hardcore PokeShipper, she's not that much into the anime but still likes PokeShipping and doesn't multiship Ash or Misty, and she knows how heartbroken I'll be when Ash x Serena becomes canon, she'd feel horrible when that happens. ]
    [ Hi, I saw you on some friends's profile and I'm currently adding friends to have more people to talk to, would you like to be friends?

If yes, let's introduce ourselves to each other. Could you tell me a bit about yourself, just like I did in this message?
    - Favourite Pokemon: Milotic.
    - Name: Pim.
    - Place of birth and where I live: Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    - Date of birth: 28 July 1994 (age: 19).
    - I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism.
    - Hobbys: drawing, watching Pokemon anime, writing fanfiction, collecting Pokemon figures, gaming.
    - Since 30 January 2013, I have my first girlfriend, it's an internet relationship (she lives in Australia), it's definitely serious and true love. Her personality and appearance are perfect. Kind, understanding, honest, open-minded, no make-up, no fake tan, no push up bra, pure natural beauty and sexiness, cute smile, cute eyes, nice hair. She doesn't care much about looks and is a cute tomboy, I like that, personality matters much more than looks.
    - Main flaws: too unselfish, trouble with letting things go, I can't stand up for myself.
    - Qualities: extreme honesty, being a hard worker who isn't lazy at all, and that I've never felt group pressure, I've never tried fitting in or being popular, I don't care about that.
    - Taste in music: mostly old rock music.
    - Favourite bands/singer of mine: Queen, KISS, Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Coldplay, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi.
    - Political preference: left-winged.
    - Religion: none/Atheism.

What's your 3DS friend code? It could help with the Friend Safari, and maybe a battle every now and then if you'd like. Mine is 0602-7392-5137. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…