• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes! You got it! Maybe that is why we don't being paid as much as doctors because the patients are not in life threatening conditions.

Must be because I was an athlete and being treated by a physiotherapist sparked my interest.

Lol no. Just that I was doing my reflection of what I learned in a physioclinic and you asked me this questions made me think alot.
    No, I want to be a researcher. Not planning on going to med school. Just so happens that the internship is at the hospital.

What is it? It's not actually loading =/

I knew it!!!!
    Hm, I'd probably get similar treatment if I didn't 1-up them all with my academics and sports. That, and I had friends in high school who never took kindly to anyone saying anything negative about me.

I just can't draw unless I cheat and trace it instead. I've heard that about art classes as well. Then again, there are teachers who play favorites with the talented students in any subject, I'm sure.

I guess you're lucky that I still have room in my friends list then. Mine is 0447-5370-2025.

Hm, yeah, that makes sense. That's cool that people can get along and have fun like that. My school had 500 students per grade, so our school was reasonable 2000 students or so. I'm surprised I didn't get stage fright at graduation with the crowd of about 1000.
    Well, I like doing things independently too, but I don't mind being with my extended family every now and then. If they don't want to leave you alone when you want to be alone, then that's a different problem, and one on their part.

Yeah, not everyone is an artist. But by that I mean, most of us aren't artists.

Ah, it's not as bad as when you first got them on, but it'll be weird for a few hours, or the rest of the day. You shouldn't feel awful soreness and pain like when you first got them on, though. I'll just be spending time at the campus Pokemon Club like usual, so my day is busy enough for me.

Being an Applied Math major, the Calculus classes I'm taking right now are just the beginning. Has that event been done in years past? Sounds like a lot of people have a good sense of how to have the most fun with it.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE THOUGH.

*WHAT* FAIRY TYPES ARE EVIL MY GARDEVOIR AND FLORGES USUALLY KNOCK ANYTHING THEY ATTACK OUT IN ONE HIT.

I only have around 200 Pokemon left to finish the Pokedex, I'm only missing around 6 non event legendaries. Actually I have all the event Pokemon. (Except the Kalos ones obviously)
    Hm, so you just don't like being around them because of that? Well, I guess I can understand that.

Yeah, at that point, the only option you really have is to deal with it and hope things go over decently.

Ah, you have to get your braces tightened on a day like that? Ouch, that sounds rough. Aside from the fact that it would be rough to begin with. Valentines Day isn't going to be anything particularly different for me.

I've always liked math, but even too much of that gets to me. We're also covering applications to physics and engineering now, which no other professor on this class is covering. It's annoying, seeing as most of us having no clue how to even approach these problems. That's a clever little event you guys have going on, though. I don't think we ever did anything remotely interesting for Valentines Day in high school.
    I'm applying to an internship at a hospital doing research on the brain.

Yeah, this is something that I will have to work through. I do appreciate the effort.

Sure =P Oh you know the secret? Did you put all the goop in the castle
    Being a physiotherapist does not take in recent major injuries or health related problems such as diabetes. That is for the doctors to do their job, the physiotherapist assists only during the recovery process. So you can say only after about 2 weeks of rest or so after the surgery of a major injury, or about a week for minor ones , the physiotherapist can step in. Even though physiotherapist don't help, it isn't life threatening. It is just that the person may feel restriction of his movements.

Physiotherapist job is making sure the person can recover much of his strength in muscles, range of motion, balance and coordination.

Lol you asked me a serious topic once I chat to ya haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…