• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The noteworthy words there being "my first loss". I haven't gotten MY FIRST WIN. XD I do try though. I'm just not a prodigy, I guess. Plus, I have really bad luck. Speaking of that, I never finished reading that battle. Seemed to be kind of awkward with that Zero-gravity arena. How'd that go?

Yeah, I kind of figured. Though I haven't met a Dragonite yet. I'll have to look into that, I guess.
    Look who's climbing up the ladder of PASBL epicness! Seriously though, you're killing me. Stop being so smart.

Speaking of smart in that demeanor, I need your help. What's a good counter to Sleep in RBY OU?
    You're here.... for a taco? :x

Ummmm, Saturday morning/early afternoon or any time Sunday (so I can at least attempt to learn what's going on in this meta lol)
    I honestly don't even know yet.

That too. You just have to get that bit of inspiration, and an interest in what you're doing and you'll just want to stick with one too.
    Well in about 2 hours I'll be available for a few hours, we might have to wait til Friday then since I start work at 3 your time
    Yeah... I think it's just personal preference though. Vocab shouldn't be a problem for me, but I'll definitely want to review my math. I'll probably look over a little bit of science and history stuff too. I really hope they don't ask for number years though, I can't remember numbers for anything.

I know how you feel. Whenever I start something new "Yes, I'm going to do something totally awesome and unique!", then afterwards "Well... that stunk."
    Very true. I am sure I will not neglect my studies either, but I do wish there was something a little more specific to study from.

Yeah, but don't give it too much thought. Everyone starts out like that, and that's how you get to the bigger stuff.
    I'm not too worried, honestly. I usually do good even when I don't study. Er... not that I ever tried it or anything.

I would just find one I liked most and focus on making that one better until you're satisfied with it. Other than that, all I can tell you is Good Luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…