• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Peanuts far beyond what the previous reciever was expecting, buckets full, and delicious. Obviously though, I didn't feel we need a bucketful. - I think it would make a good RPG, it be a mysetery, but not one of the over-thought mysteries where players give up. Speaking of mysteries, I know I didn't make a huge first post on the Tabloid RPG, but I was hoping we could get our characters talking a bit, and naturally select a case to work on.
    Not much, just trying to sell more art, gain access to surplus peanuts, evolved noibat... I've got a sort dead-end story I might make into an RPG, it's about this hsitoric manor and a mish-mash of paranormal activity and a butler with a dark secret. The middle of the story always bothered me, I had a good idea where to start (the RPG would start diffrently) and I came up with 3+ ways it could end (which in a story might be an issue, but for an RPG would be an ending effected by player actions).
    Can't have it all ways... not in this RPG at least... I could come up with a mind**** style RPG where time gets turned back and people make other choices, but it might be hard to find players who could handle it.
    Like Riddle's journal, that'd be cool. There's a lot of cool stuff we could start adding in, like testing the magical relic ideas I have for V.2
    I've been trying. Don't think I haven't been trying. I'd like to do it tonight since I need to stay up until 4am anyway and have a lot of work.
    I'm not sure it's going to get any better response then my latest RPG attempt has... If you're asking if I like it, sure, it's okay, I'll admit it's not my favorite, but I certainly don't dislike it. But acturally, I was surprised you'd be into for an RPG, given the way you feel about lack of tech and sexism.
    Okay, maybe not acturally ranting, but you were defending your idea, dispite the fact that I was agreeing that I was trying to get it to happen.
    Uh, why are you ranting this? Like I said, I'm trying to prompt for Karai to write something that will cause it to happen.
    Hooray for shipping! XD lol and yes, the dart/tranquilizer combo sounds like a good way to get the drop on Rainbow and Applejack
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…