• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Quilavaflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ouch, that really sucks man. See that's why I write long stuff like that up in a Word document before I post them, you never know with these forums. If it's on UPN, you're out of luck, if you're on serebii, you can try to use the auto save feature, but that doesn't always show up.
    Yeah Chansey is pretty invaluable, though I HAVE seen a couple successful teams without it.
    As for the amount of Thunder Wave, paralysis can be pretty priceless in RBY. Especially for this team. See, when your opponent's faster mons are paralyzed, Dragonite is free to Wrap-spam and stall out the entire team. Also, it gives Slowbro a chance to amnesia boost and wreak havoc. Victreebel can appreciate moving first as well.
    Umm... uh... Look over there! *hides* But yeah, practicality trumps creativity in most situations. It's always a learning experience though, we're always improving.

http://pastebin.com/dcafKygw There's a link to it, if you have any questions just let me know!
    You'll get the hang of it, don't worry. Everyone's forgotten to remove their signature at least once. Er, speaking of which... you may wanna check your more recent post in the Pokémart again.
    Hey, I just realized, you posted your signature in the Pokémart. You might want to deal with that while picking up your Rare Candies.
    The thread's still there, so you may still have some time. They posted it kinda late into Valentine's Day, so you never know.
    Hey, just so you know, Fizzy Bubbles has a Valentines' Day event going on, so you might want to collect those items while you can.
    Aww, I'm sure you'll start winning soon. You just need to learn to take advantage of opportunities. For example, when I had Roselia out against your Buizel, I used the turns I went first to set up so that next round, when I went second and you didn't know what I planned to do, I could unload a crapload of damage. As for my battle with Luka, I sent in a mon at a bad time, which killed my momentum, but playing in Zero-Gravity was pretty fun.

I may have an old RBY team lying around if you want to try it out?
    Good to know. I'll try to hit up the xat tonight during that stretch and probably tomorrow night too. I'll message you if we don't get to battle this weekend.
    Lol, you think I'm so smart, yet I made two huge arena blunders today, one of which cost me my match with Luka, giving me my first loss.

Hmmm RBY isn't my specialty, but the thing is, there really is no counter to sleep. My suggestion to you is to A. Use a sleep-inducer that's faster or B. Let a mon that doesn't match up well against your opponent's team take the sleep. In RBY sleep is essentially eliminating a mon from the match, so you have to play around it carefully. Also, speaking of RBY, make sure to abuse Dragonite. Wrap is RIDICULOUSLY OP in 1st gen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…