• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Everlasting
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm continuing some other hunts I've been doing for a while, but I'm tempted to go and dual SR Drifloon now. I think I'd like to do that when Mawile or something shines on Y.
    Thanks a bunch Prince of May! it was a nasty monster of a hunt, but it's over now!

You keep up with Kyogre! It'll shine soon, for sure. Hopefully it'll be with a good Nature and IVs, unlike Giratina.
    I’m sorry to hear about your cats; especially poor Newman who just dissapeared (or hit by a car - I’m not sure which is worse). We’ve always let our cats go outside, and luckily they haven’t had any accidents yet. But they usually stay away from the road.
    At least it seems like your kitty’s had nice long lives, and Cosmo, too. It must have been nice to have cats around the house throughout your whole life. We didn’t get Smudge until I was almost 11.
    Do you still have Mimi and Puce?
    Thank you for your kind words. We have actually had one of our cats die - our lovely black male cat Shadow died in 2010. He was only 7, so it was very unexpected, since he was quite young and seemed fine up until the last half an hour before he died. He died in the car on the way to the vets... The vet thought he'd had a stroke or a heart attack. I still miss him a lot. He was such a nice, friendly cat.
    Smudge is our first and oldest cat (she was already an adult cat when we got her in 1998, so she's around 17 years old now). I didn't really expect her to live for that much longer, but I'd always hoped she'd die peacefully in her sleep when she's about 20, and not in pain like Shadow did. I really hope she'll be alright, but I can't help but not feel very optimistic about her future, since from what I've read most 'lumps' where she had it end up being cancerous 90% of the time. :(
    Incidentally, here's a picture of Smudge. Isn't she a nice old lady? ^^ : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Heliotrope1987/19thjune02_zps38ed43c4.jpg
    You said you knew how I felt - so what happened to your cat?
    The anime section was a lot more fun during 2009/2010 when I was really active. I was personally more positive and optimistic back then and DP was a good saga, so I didn't complain as much as I do now. Plus there were a lot of members that I talked to, but many of them are gone now. 2012 is when I noticed that the forum declined and got boring. I still come here though because I'm addicted to the drama. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…