• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MY FIRST RANDOM SHINY WAS DODUO...it's green.

*BURRITO* THE ONLY FAIRY TYPE I LIKE IS DEDENNE WHICH IM LOOKING FOR SHINY.

THERE'S NOT OVER 100 POKEMON FOR THE DEX THAT ARE LEGENDARY!!!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I HAD ONE I REGRET IT

*PIZZA* THE FAIRY TYPES IN X AND Y SCARE ME. ARMATIZE? OR HOWEVER IT'S SPELLED.

You don't need legendary Pokemon to fill the national dex, actually. I've been wanting to fill the pokedex after I find a shiny Frogedier.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

DONT FORGET SHINY FROSLASS

*HELBEL HORBIN* FAIRY TYPES ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE IN POKEMON Y

Aw I see, I've been trying to complete the national dex, but whenever I see that I need 500+ pokemon I just give up.
    OKAY IF WE ARE BOTH ON

NO BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY TELL THE DIFFERENCE ITS LIKE SHINY BIDOOF THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

*HOW DO YOU EVEN POKE NEGATIVE TIMES????* THEY ARE CUTE.

Hi how was school?
    THAT SUCKS MAYBE I CAN TRADE YOU SOME POKEMON IN X AND Y SOMETIME LIKE ON A WEEKEND WHEN WE AREN'T EXTREMELY BUSY OR SOMETIME WHEN WE ARENT EXTREMELY BUSY.

WHAT IF THERE WAS A YELLOW BASCULIN

*Pokes you positive negative times* AREN'T THEY LIKE ALIENS IN OVERCOATS?
    WHAT HOW I WAS ABLE TO TRADE MY POKEMON OVER????

BASCULINE IS DELICIOOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Pokes you negative times* I FORGET WHAT BEHEEYEM EXISTS
    MY MAIN TEAM WERE ALL LOST AND RETIRED SO I HAD A TEAM OF THE PEOPLE I HAD IN BLACK AND BLACK 2.

YOU GOT A SHINY THROUGH WONDERTRADE? THATS LIKE HOW I GOT YVETAL IN WONDERTRADE

I HAVE...A...A...BIDOOF

*Pokes you nine hundred and forty nine times* LUCKY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SHINY BOLDORE FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS AND STILL NOTHING.
    I HAVE LIKE A BUNCH OF TEAMS WHAT LEVEL IS YOUR MAIN TEAM?

YOU WONDERTRADED A SHINY? I guess I don't really like Amomomola anyway.

I GOT RESHIRAM IN Y. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

*pokes you fourty-five times*
    IT'S OKAY, I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT WE DO IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION INCASE YOU WANTED TO.

Yeah, I am much better now. They don't really hurt anymore, but my mouth still feels funny.

How many shinies did you get from chain fishing? 90?

THANK YOU FRIEND. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

*Pokes you twice*
    YES WE SHOULD. Or if you see me online in Pokemon, you could ask me to trade, or battle, or something if you wanted. I always poke you and give you O-Powers and stuff. *HUGS*

They're so much pain. I was basically crying all day(EDIT: on January 24th's yesterday) from the pain.

I got a shiny Pupitar. And some others as well.

WOW. I SENT THIS DAYS AGO BUT IT NEVER SENT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*pokes*
    I'M SORRY FRIEND I LOVE YOU *HUGS*

I got braces yesterday. I'm in so much pain right now ow. My mouth is swollen, and I literally cannot speak.

KOERETPOHRKPKTRHLTRHLRYHTRHOKPTRHPTRKPROKHD;OFHJROIHJPIj WE should play pokemon together sometime I miss you.

*pokes you again*

How are you today?
    HI I'M SORRY I'M NEVER ON AND I'VE NEGLECTED OUR FRIENDSHIP

How are you? How is school and stuff?

I somehow managed to get my Pokemon from Black and Black 2 onto Y. Yes.

*pokes*
    Hi. *pokes*

How is Pokemon conquest? It never looked too interesting to me so I never even tried it.

I didn't, I gave myself a false assumption that it never happened.

Is it mustard?
    *hugs you again*

What did you get again?

I had a dream that I was breeding Darkrai and Totodiles. It made Carvana.

I'M GREAT. ALTHOUGH SAD BECAUSE MY WINTER BREAK IS ALMOST OVER AND I'LL HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
    *hugs because I missed hugging you*

I got nothing for Christmas! Mainly because I didn't ask for anything.

Ever since they delayed PokeBank I kinda gave up on ever transferring most of my Pokemon. So I've just been breeding and training a bunch of new friendly pokemon things.

HOW ARE YOU?A
    *Hi* Bidoof.

I haven't experienced a blackout in years. How are you? Also happy late merry christmas. Thing. Did you get anything?

You never used anything in the Pokemon amie? The only Pokemon I really use is my Staraptor, named Yamato.

NIETHER DO I. HI. *HUGS*
    *Is that your leg over there?* YES YOU ARE. WHATS BIDOOF + BIDOOF.

Yes I am and I guess that is good. How are you?

Are you going to transfer your Pokemon to White/White2 to Pokemon X/Y?

CRUD WELL OSUNDS LIKE CRAB..
    *But you're not broken* YES YOU WOULD YOU'RE SUPER SMART

I don't remember why it was hurting. It just hurt really bad.

What are you doing?

BUT IF YOU'RE A TREVEANT, HE'LL PEE ON YOU.
    *But if hugs = love and love = heart doesn't that make our hearts healthy? In some kinda way? Yeah we probably have all of our bones broken anyway what am I saying* IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN JAPANESE

My arm hurts.

It's okay, I gave up too. I'll try to figure out something else.

WHY DID YOU LICK YOUR DOG'S FACE???
    *wonders how many times we have hugged* GUESS WHICH ONE.

I taste like spagetti.

Yeah but I don't know I'm sort of giving up now. T_T

JUST GIVE HIM A LICK AND SEE IF CHOCOLATE. What if my hair was actually pink.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…