• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats ok my finger hurts from yoshi, zero, and sonic. My GCube controller broke :(( so I have to use the wiimote!! D:
    =o
    I read wrong
    The breaststroke is the frog one :V
    Its known as "chest/breast" here (same word in portuguese xD)
    I shoulda know
    =p

The butterfly is this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntf7xkWRj6E
    =D
    I think is a beautiful style
    =]

Well, today pretty good
    Its hot as hell here :V
    And my mother is thinking of not allowin me to use the computer whenever i want
    ¬¬
    One of these days my computer will explode from all the tabs I open. Yeah, Dialga is my favorite Pokemon, and I got really excited when I got the Adamant Orb on the first try. My hands were shaking really bad when I was waiting for him in the lab. Now I'm want... any other Treaure Chest item other than Cresselia's and Heatran's items, since I don't much for them. I really wish they'd get the Rainbow/Silver Wings on there... and release more of the other Novelty Pokemon. Only mods there have Shadow Lugia and the Cloned starters from the First Movie D:

If I got a Best Buy card, I'd be content also... but I'd probably like a GameStop or Wal-Mart card more, since I go there more than Best Buy >.>
    I guess it's my internet. I usually have around 5 different websites to look at in an hour, so 180 is pretty good IMO. Otherwise, I can do about 50-100 in a minute at my best... I think. I didn't get MissingNo. today, but I did get one of those Treasure chests... and the Adamant Orb.... And that's better than MissingNo. IMO.

LOL, that would be a great gift for me XD
    yup, i think the frog is the slowest
    =p
    But the butterfly one is the one u see the most on swimming images
    ;P
    When the swimmer throws his arms to the front above the water
    I think its great
    I did it today
    Needs to practice
    xD
    xD
    didnt know
    but i dont think its the slowest, maybe the one that looks like a frog is
    =]

Yup, I meant football, and im my case soccer, xD
    As Brazil sport is soccer
    =]
    I have no patience to click a person's eggs one by one. I have over 180 Pokemon to click in an hour or so. And sometimes, it takes forever to load thanks to lag >.>

lol, I'd probably do that too.
    try it out
    =D
    its great
    ^^

i just didnt understand the slow and difficult if done correctly
    xD

I never get the ball when they throw it to me
    xD
    im a disaster
    =p
    but ALL my computer does right now is playing music(VGM/AM of course lol) since it doesn't have internet atm
    xD
    It isnt that hard
    Just the one Im learning, its called butterfly or breast stroke
    =D

I think if I tried to improve on these teams sports I could do better

Yup, it was so nice
    ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…