• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it's captivating enough. :x
    Maybe because I'm not critical when it comes to art, but really, it looks good enough to me. :p

Yeah, much healthier exercise for the brain than something like video games, haha. I need to adopt healthier hobbies. >.>
    Why would it be forever alone? Is it not popular? ._.
    But, but... why fix something that's not broken?

That's impressive! You may be able to make a career out of this, haha.
    I think I'm gonna get nightmares from Articdra. .__________.

That said they look pretty awesome!
    Wow. Out of all these, I'd say Aerodos is my favorite!

How many fusions have you drawn altogether so far? I wanna say somewhere between 30-40. :p
    I always liked Dewgong. Until Gen IV came, it was always my favorite Ice type and still one of my favorites today. <3

True, they'll mostly go "tho" to the point where Lopunny is annoyed and Dizzy Punches Diggersby.
    Mewtwo + Marowak looks the most promising. So does everything else!

Howz about Diggersby + Lopunny?!?!?
    It's not really new, Oregon is a pretty old state. :p

Ahh, as long as the new Lopunny idea aren't suggestive, ehehehe.
    Both are pretty good ideas. :)
    Aaaaand your box of chocolates:

Dragalge: I knooooow, while they are on the plane thingus, let's set up the ViviEmporium!

CotI: That's right! I'm so glad we're going to help all the children like Santa Claus!

-Flashback-

Santa: Let's get to toy making!

Elf: Don't give Jack Del Peterson anything.

Santa: But why not?

Elf: Take a look for yourself *shows orb*

Jack: Santa's fat and he is fuuuuuuugly. I mean he gives teddy bears for ****s sake.

Santa: Get me Dasher...

-At Cali-

Dragalge: I have Sandstorm, Ocean, Icy Snow, the whole cornucopia!

CotI: Skiddo, you're the dearest!

Random boy: I want Monsoon.

CotI: I don't have one to give to you. ._.

Random boy: Then you're a fake. EVERYONE THIS PERSON IS A PHONY PIECE OF BOLOGNA /caps

Dragalge: CotI...a phony? *twitches* OH WHY NO ONE CALLS COTI A PHONY GRRRRRR *punches boy*

Random Boy: I'll settle for Modern *falls down*

CotI: You sure have some fists!

Dragalge: No one is fake...except for Twinkies...

CotI: Well thanks for helping me, let's go help some Vivillon collectors!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…