• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been better. Realized that I don't understand much in one of my classes, and the exam is Monday. And I have a paper to do. And a second exam next week as well.

Not sure there's anything you can do honestly.

I don't know how old League of Legends is. Also, I doubt my computer would do very well with multiplayer stuff. How'd you drop a porkchop on the floor?
    Lol I guess you can say that as I am also helping them to recover their strength. But training means also improving their agility and endurance which Physiotherapists can't lol. That is the job of their coaches!

Oh Windy! My turn to ask you! How about you? You are still schooling right?
    DARN YOOOUUUU.

I organize my PC on how much I use the Pokemon.

*I DON'T LIKE PORKCHOPS* I don't think they look alike.

I wasn't allowed on the internet so I completed the Pokedex because I was bored... Yep.
    Yup, studies the brain.

No, no I can't. Though the next 7 days are going to be hell. My to-do list is ten miles long.

Don't think my computer could run it. Not to mention, I haven't got the time for that sort of thing.
    I hope they realize that they have no chance, harsh as that sounds. Unless they've been training their whole life, becoming a professional athlete is extremely difficult. Sometimes that's not even enough.

Hm, yeah, sounds like a high school teacher for sure. It's only ever in the higher level classes, if even there, where the teacher presents themselves as actually interested in the students' concerns.

Well, my friends list has slowly been filling up (now above 70), so it's good that you asked me now rather than later. That said, there are some people who I still need to remove from my list at some point in time.

I had a 3 day weekend, so I did absolutely nothing. Had no pressing homework to do, so I enjoyed it, seeing as my first exam of the semester is this Friday.
    LOL no. I can't do both. But most likely I will be working in a sports settings or able to work in a private clinic.
    NO DON'T LAUGH AT ME.

How does a Floatzel flee do you mean you fled or... I didn't know what Pokerus was when my Beedrill got it in HG so I put it in quarantine in a PC box.

*I WANT A TACO* FLORGES IS PRETTY STRONG FOR ME.

I ALREADY FINISHED WEEEEEEE. The hard part for me was Pokemon who evolved with friendship.
    Neuroscientist. I want to do research.

Not so sure meditation works for me too well. I did yoga last semester, and I kept thinking of all the bad things still.

Pretty much stuff that I can play on the DS and 3DS. I have only 3 PC games. Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and Age of Mythology.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my first actual random shiny was my Aipom.

*quesadilla* i like Florges.

I miscounted a lot. Now i'm down to six i have been doing this all day.

I FORGOT IT CHANGED IT BACK TO LOWERCASE. Dang it.
    Lol you should have come to me! Lol I am not qualified but still I currently a sports trainer. Though there is a difficulty for this job. I must be well verse in my anatomy if I want to be one.
    MEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEh

I DON'T IT WAS MY FIRST RANDOM SHINY... From GTS.

*TACO* I DON'T REALLY LIKE THAT ONE EITHER.

THEN I ONLY NEED AROUND 60 MORE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…