• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, apathy strikes yet again. I know how that is.
    Yeah, the RP's seem to be on everyones mind right now.
    I noticed that a lot of the stories themselves seemed to have slowed down, a lot. Sorry about you feeling lonely, I'd normally talk to you about all sorts of things, but nothings come up.
    You have a point but you can't blame me for thinking that when I don't have any friends in real life. XD

I know. Just couldn't help it. :3

Ha ha. XD (He has a theme? But okay, if you say so)
    Hey, Knightfall, while looking over the comments on Chapter 17 on dA, I couldn't help but notice you saying, "You sir, are entirely correct. I was wondering who was going to make the connection first." Now I don't know if I was the first, but I immediately thought it was Kelly's parents when I found that it was an Espeon and an Umbreon. XD

Also you said, "And trust me, there's not a day that goes by that I don't visualize how Overthrown would look in a movie. (I pray that one day, I'll get the chance. xD )" Funny thing is, when I heard that music for Overthrown, I was seriously tempted to do it in Flipnote Studio! XD
    It's fine, I just figured it wasn't worth responding to. Not every Vm has to.

Yep, it's pretty nice.

SO, what's up, you've been quiet.
    (Gah, I thought I was done accidentally posting stuff to my own page. XD) Pretty well, all else considered. Still living with mom, but I doubt I was gonna save up enough from the restaurant job to move out anyways. Mostly been trying to kick my productivity back into gear now that my preoccupation with Pokemon X has settled down a bit. I've even started seeing someone in the last couple months; that's turning out pretty well so far, so I think maybe I can give myself a bit of room to have some hopes for the relationship.
    Yeah, it's kind of a BALL. And yeah, I was planning on moving on to something like swimming or the elliptical once I get the green light from my doc.
    It's actually something of a recurring problem--I've had an occurrence every few years starting in middle school. And truth be told it's actually a huge contributor to my hesitance to dive into most rigorous physical activities, even running. >.> I mean, that IS something I'm trying to rectify, but...still.

Alrighty, I'll try and get around to it sometime tomorrow. ^^
    Subluxated patella, to be exact. Happened around the beginning of January, I just started physical therapy a couple weeks ago. I'm just glad to be walking again, even if I don't quite feel comfortable doing so without my knee brace in place. >_>

Oh, boy. You know, I think I MIGHT have a Google Plus account, if only I can remember the login info... >_< Maybe I'll go comb through my email inboxes, see if I can't find any account confirmations or somesuch that'll help with that.
    ...oh boy, I REALLY have a lot of catching up to do on your fic. XD; I'll have to set aside some time in the evenings to refresh my memory and read up on the new stuff.

Yeah, thankfully I just have the one class this semester, so it's not like I'm exactly suffocating in schoolwork. I mean there is the business of finding a new job ever since I got laid off last month, but that's pretty infrequent as it is. In any case, hopefully the lessening of real-world obligations means I can turn a bit more brainpower to muscling through that writer's block--I've already gotten almost two whole PAGES in Microsoft Word for Chapter 2, which is a huge leap from the paragraph and a half I previously had for it.
    W'elp, I think I may finally be getting back on track with Silverveil. Gonna try and hang about here on the forums more, anyways.

So how've things been for you?
    It's fine, I get another day off next week.

Nononono, I mean I get 2 1/2 times more pay, so I get 25$ an hour instead of 10$
    So, I will not be able to make it tomorrow as I have work. My boss wants to have family day off so I get to fill in. Oh well, it's double time and a half for the pay.
    Wow! I... Wow. That was surprising to wake up to. XD Thanks Knightfall! That was soooo unexpected.

I'm thinking of commenting on it soon because of my silly phone. Again, thanks so much! XD
    Yeah, it is. XD I love all my characters no matter how evil their motives are. XD

I'm using my phone now so I don't know of it'll work, but I'll try.
    Stupid internet connection...

Actually, those characters I'm using are the same characters for the story. And what I wrote for their backstory for the RP is what I would've done for that story.

I haven't been on Google+ lately so I don't know. I'll see if I can chat but I don't really know how. >_<
    (GMT+ 8:00) Thanks. :3 Remember that story based on SN: Ripe with Decay? The characters' I'm using for Haven backstory is the plot I was thinking for the story that I've lost motivation to do.
    [it's almost noon for me. Here's a tip, add twelve hours to your time to find out what the approximate time it is for me] I'm doing great! Baptism by Fire is finally up and managed to do three long SUs! Two of them having the plot of a story that I think I'll abandon now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…