• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• stop being a contrary baby. imgur and minus serve exactly the same function but are actually considerably better (images don't expire, big upload limits, less hotlinking nonsense etc)
    I am so done with people. I give them everything I can give and they completely ignore me and treat me like a **** stain. What the **** did I ever do to you?
    That's not good! I always say, learn to relax in order to rid your mind of stress. Occupy yourself with games and other activities that are filled with fun and entertainment. Whenever I get stressed out about anything, I play video games that I enjoy, or I go for a walk and exercise. Those things really help me out a lot!
    That's good to hear your brothers been there for you. Having a shoulder to cry on, and being able to let it all out can heal the pain. I know when my uncle passed away a few months ago I cried and cried too. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out. It healed my pain. No matter how dark times can get for a person things will always get better for sure!
    I really don't know what to tell you other than to get help from your parents. As for fixing the relationship, you just have to somehow prove that your not too good for her. How, I'm not entirely sure.
    No prob. I'm concerned about you, i've went through similar problems before. I've been dumped before more than once. I had to seek advice and help, because I was a mess for the longest time. My friends helped me get my mind set straight. I just think about the good things in life. I think about the people that actually care about me, like my family and friends. True friends will always be there.
    I hope this doesn't seem nosey, but i've read that you've been going through some tough times lately. I really hope things are getting better for you.
    im really sorry to hear that :( i hope it gets better for you and be strong yve but i have to go to bed if your on tommorow and you still need to talk im here for you my friend :)
    If anything, it's probably worse. Causing pain to yourself and even stronger emotions occurring as you prepare to do it is a lot worse than this. I really don't know what to tell you man. Try to stay strong though.
    Quite honestly, I don't know if there's anything you can say to make her change her mind. Like I said, it's all up to her now. Unfortunately, things can't e fixed sometimes.

In regards to that last part. Don't even think about it. Don't do it over someone else. It's taking the easy way out. All you'll do is cause grief to those you love. It's also selfish. You're taking away something important from them, you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…