• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm having lunch with my family on Sunday at about 2, 2:30 your time so I should have things wrapped up around that time. I can probably fit in the battles in between that and band practice.
    I'm having lunch with my family on Sunday at about 2, 2:30 your time so I should have things wrapped up around that time. I can probably fit in the battles in between that and band practice.
    I usually do too, but for some reason I had the smart idea to do it on mobile. Oh well, life moves on I guess. I'll just do it again. Nyah.

Anyway, we're running out of topics. Fill me in!
    I think I'm going to be sick. I just finished my entire ref's test tonight, but when I tried to send it, it said something about being timed out, and EVERYTHING WAS GONE FROM THE MESSAGE! Nothing even came up in Autosave. You wouldn't happen to know if there's any way to fix it would you?!

Hmm, Ok, I see. Well, thanks then! I'll be sure to look at it.
    Unfortunately. And it's a good thing, too.

Looks pretty good. Only, isn't it a bit of a waste to have half of your team using Thunder Wave? I'll try it out on PS soon.
    I'm pretty sure there are no working RBY OU teams out there that don't have a Chansey.
    Hey APollyPocket, how you doing?

What's that supposed to mean!? Yeah, I don't know why I didn't notice it, though. I mean, you were using Sunny Day. I think another one of my problems is that I try to get a little too creative with my attacks and they end up not working. Oh well, I'm learning on my mistakes, hopefully.

Uh, sure, why not? Though I might not use exactly what you have, it will still be much obliged.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…