• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice slow and steady will hopefully help you out.

I've been okay..I haven't played much.video games though, only the occasionally X. I think I only got 3 badges so far:(
    All good bro. School comes first. Whenever you are available I know you will help me so I understand if you get lots of homework.
    I give you an egg/Pokemon. You give me a scrub Pokemon you don't care about. I than trade with you with my other game getting the Pokemon I originally have you. You're like the middle man since I don't have a 3DS to trade :(
    Lol. And I am taking a break by playing Pokemon X. Which reminds me, I want a squirtle in my team but I want it to follow my directions and I need help trading an egg in between eggs. Want to help?
    Why didn't you but a hard copy of Pokemon Y? And I got it to work though. I only have Pokemon X and pokebank on my DS too
    So I got Pokemon X for free which is pretty cool but it took up all my memory and now I don't have enough space to update it. My SD card is full with Pokemon X and pokebank but my system memory has lots of room, but for some reason I can't download the update onto the system memory. **** me right?
    I'm at 630 eggs right now. The most I hatched was like at 1,134 and the fastest was at 89..
    Nice snorunt is one of my favs. The squirtle hunt isn't going good. I'm currently at 450 eggs and I'm collecting like 300 more before I start hatching again.
    I figured out what I'll be doing. The reason I am not using White 2 is because I am in the middle of a Nuzlocke, and I am not the mood to touch it right now.
    ...Alright, can I say that picture in your Signature annoys me and I love it. xD I don't know WHY! I think it is that guy who walks past it...it...it drives me INSANE trying to understand how it is looped! xD
    ...Sorry. xD Congrats on your shiny. xD My mother usually gets them when looking for items.
    Oh that's pretty cool.
    So I found out one of my friends plays Pokemon. Too bad he's an amateur compared to me lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…