• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FILIP22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have the old VHS cassette lol: it really does still hold up and in my eyes, it's one of the best anime-related things Pokemon has released or made, period.
    Yeah, I know: laziness, man, and they didn't even do a good job with this different Mewtwo, either.

Honestly, I find M16 a disgrace to M01 and especially Mewtwo Returns-- those had depth and profound questions to ask us about ourselves and others. This? Just a cheap cash-in for more of the almighty green stuffy.
    "making mewtwo have a female voice..."

Well, actually, this Mewtwo is a different Mewtwo entirely than the one we knew and is female, but regardless I do agree Miriam Pultro (the dub actress) was pretty generic and lifeless as the female Mewtwo, and didn't do a good job as her, and yes, the film itself was indeed horrible.
    Thats absolutely not fair.
    How you going to put my Karrablast against one of my favorite shiny. :(
    Blue was my second favorite, and yeah, he was pretty much spot on from the games. They even kept his "Smell ya later" line from them, which I thought was really nice.

If the Anime nowadays was half as good as The Origin was...*sighs*...we really need specials like this for each generation of games with a new protag, antagonists, etc, IMO.
    I can hardly blame you seeing as I fully agree with everything you just said lol: can't believe people are bashing that when the main anime at this point has so many more flaws with it that it could take me days to list all of them. *sighs*

Who was your favorite character in The Origin? Mine was Giovanni, personally: they gave him a lot of depth that even his game counterpart didn't have, or even his anime counterpart has now, IMO.
    Hey there: I just wanted to say I fully agree with you that The Origin is a lot better than many here make it out to be: honestly, I haven't enjoyed any Pokemon Animated Material in a long time until it came up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…