• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No kidding!

I've had some random person on G+ that has been absorbing so much of my time. Prick won't leave me alone. XD
    W'elp, I finally got a Budew to train as my secondary character, and evolved Brande to Charmeleon. I...actually haven't had much else to do afterwards besides train, fiddle around with house mapping, and taking on jobs when they become available. Hopefully I can find a good RP partner or two once I've gotten everyone leveled up a bit more. (And hopefully Holiday Cave opens soon--I need the Sun Ribbon to evolve Araaaalllt D: )
    Yeah, I don't remember her (him? I dunno if it actually specified a gender XD; ) being around before. I think it's a temporary thing to promote the current version of PMU being back up and running again.
    Also all the dungeons are actually randomized now, save for certain important floors. And I just found out that you can find an Espeon NPC giving away Eevee eggs near the evolution cave whose name I don't remember. Still gotta figure out what route I'm gonna take with that little guy.
    W'elp. Scratch that. Apparently I just missed the dawn/day cycle in-game, so recruiting that Budew will have to wait...Charmander explorer extraordinaire it is, then.
    And it seems far less laggy this time, compared to what I can remember of the prior version! Not to mention that there's a PMU 8 in the works. Either way, I'm mostly excited to start releveling my Charmander and Budew, at least until I can figure out what I wanna fill that third character slot with.
    Oh would you look at that, apparently PMUniverse has been back online for a couple weeks now. Time to rebuild my old account from scratch! *dashes away to Grassroot Town*
    Well, I gotta say, it's extraodanairy so far! I think it's my new favorite. X3 You know I love ScytheRider's works so far. :3 I think I'll read his other works after reading the Electric chapter...

How are you?
    You know why I thought that? Because of this:
    ----------
    "One of my counterparts will experience a similar problem. Like myself, she will not be able to find a hero. But instead of salvaging a human falling through the space in between dimensions, she will fashion her own hero out of the dimensions themselves. Her hero will not be normal by any stretch of the imagination, but then again, neither will mine. It will take a philosopher to determine who will make the better choice ... " - The Vilified One to the Voice of Life in the Past
    ----------
    I was thinking that the Vilified One is him and that maybe the reason why Kelly is having problems is because she's not normal. But now that I read it again, for some reason it's reminding me of Heath. :p But I highly doubt that's the case. [That wasn't as big as a spoiler and don't worry anymore, I realize I'm very tempted to spoil things myself! XD]

Uh huh. Aleck and Wire? I believe Aleck was being scared the hell out of himself by Wire. XD Just kidding, but I know they were both last at prison.
    Okay. Well, like I said before, for some reason I thought that the female that foubd Leo is the Mysterious Mismagius' counterpart. But I'm not so sure anymore when you said that Noah's a former human (Which by the way, I still don't like that you told me. XD) because I originally thought that she was talking about Kelly, even though I didn't really thino she was a former human. XD

I also think those patches where there's this mysterious character involving computer codes is Nexus. But I noticed we haven't seen that Sableye shop owner whose name I forgot, as well as Wire.

Hmm... Those are the only ones I can remember right now. I might remember more later though. XD
    Okay! Okay! Ha ha ha. XD

I really didn't think much of it. So I didn't really say. XD Well, I can talk about theories now of you to. XD

Okay! I said I won't. XD
    Thanks, though I'd like to feel motivation to do other things.

I know, which sucks for me and for you guys.
    Finding the time now to make another SU though is rather restrictive for me these days. All these schedule changes and working on days off is leaving me feeling hagard. I still have other things to do at home but I don't have time for everything anymore, or at least, for this week and the next.

We need to do more fun stuff as a group again, like Warlight or CaH or swapping fruitless tory ideas or even, POKEMON BATTLING!. Those were the days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…