• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good, how are you? Just editing a short story that I have to read tomorrow in class and doing some work.
    No problem man, I'm just sick of people acting like Bulbapedia run by trolls who just let anybody add anything they want to the site.
    No worries. Mine is about to stop working soon, but I'm not in the mood to buy another one. :p

Yeah, I'm not into Sam and Mercedes. I feel like he could be with a more liberal and exciting person. You know, someone like me. ~
    I just found it overly cheesy this season and I hated the Ohio plot. It was boring as hell. I only liked the NY parts so I'm happy they are focusing on that now. I love Santana but they need to do something with her. She's so one note sometimes. I need to see some growth. Oh, and I'm not liking Blaine lately.
    Thanks. I did and I find it excellent because Ohio was so boring. The series jumped the shark a long time ago. I need it to end as soon as possible.
    Yeah, I like all of the characters, but I'm not completely connected to the series.

Thanks! It's in Spanish, though. =P

I just got accepted into my Master's. :-D
    Yes, this show. Although I've missed a couple of episodes.

Yes. :) It's about a prostitute that loses his penis and is left wondering what to do with his life since he can't sell his body anymore. It's a comedy.

I forget you're on a different timezone. Good night! :D
    I'm happy. I need to get out ASAP. I'll begin my Master's soon. I'm an old haggard ***** that shouldn't be watching this mess of a show.

I'm horrible at math too. I almost failed a class. Freaking hate it.

Well, I wrote a novel and it might get published this year.
    I was planning to change my name and then declined. I'm still unsure about it.

Things are great! Graduating from college this year. You? :D
    Lol on that first line! I changed it immediately though. Were we the only ones watching?

I liked the 'art' of those Ninja's with Greninja and Venusaur. Didn't expect that at all!
    Sorry, but Chespin can't learn Bullet Seed in the games. The attack was Pin Missile which Chespin can learn (and you will notice the spikes).
    Hey bud!
    I've got a 5 IV'd Huge Power Adamant Bunnelby I'm giving away. If you want it, let me know.
    Hi there,
    Your inbox is full, so I'm posting here. Just read your reply on the Nintendo Network ID thread and decided to add you on my Wii U and 3DS. My FC is: 4382-2401-9157.
    See you at Miiverse!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…