• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't even take a lot of note of the haze. Just one morning where it smelled smoky but the PSI was only 39 when I checked.

Mhm, you're right! I force myself too hard sometimes.
    Well, you never know what people will do these days. :p

Oh, okay. Yeah, still seems like too much for me to handle if it's a serious sprain. And I've had some awful sprains myself before.
    Well, if you say so. Burning anything sounds tough, or dangerous. One of the two.

Uh, no, unless that's just a term I'm not familiar with. Taping for sprain injuries?
    Hey, I'm sorry about the late reply.

It's definitely a bit "forward" of them to choose what you can and can't name your Pokemon, but I guess they also have to think of the younger kids who might possibly receive said Pokemon further down the road.

Ha ha, that's one thing that's always been really creepy about certain first-person shooter games. Especially when it comes to people like me who tend to die a lot, the bodies start to pile up after a while!

I do too. In lieu of these forums, I looked on the GTS for a while, but the only decently-priced Scatterbugs that I found were from the U.S. and Japan. I guess you could take a gamble and put up a Scatterbug yourself, and ask for any other in return (and then see what you get). I wouldn't even bother with Vivillons; there are a number of good ones there, but people want things like event legendaries in exchange for them. If the "wants" on the forums are similarly skewed, then it might be quite hard to "catch 'em all!"

That's interesting. I wonder why that was changed in these releases. Perhaps they're trying to cut down on the number of hacks that are floating around? I'll have to send a WISHMKR Jirachi forward and see if I can still upload that.

By the way, have you tried out the new Global Link website? There's so little to do there that I've found myself tiring of it quite quickly. The Pokemileage shop is pretty barren, and then the Balloon Popping game is incredibly easy to get bored of (what with the prevalence of Berries as prizes, and the relative rarity of even the halfway decent items).
    Mhm, and I must say my timing of return was quite on the spot. Just went through a week of bad headache and the cause was most probably stress (otherwise dehydration).
    I'm planning to go full-blow relax mode this weekend, otherwise I'll start suffering for the rest of the term.
    Hi sizida,
    So sorry about the long time it took to respond. You see, i recently graduated and have been trying to find a job. I also got a freelance job but as of yesterday had to quit due to me not being able to meet the needs of a client. I now feel less stressed. And thank you kindly for talking to me about it.
    Well, burning fat to get lose weight has got to happen somehow, right?

Still, if I see too much blood, I get uneasy. I also don't know how to treat anything that needs more than a simple bandage.
    Nobody, that's who. :p

Yeah, I've always been uneasy around blood or cuts, so I wouldn't feel too comfortable in a hospital room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…