• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, it has been a while : )

Sorry I didn't reply back then since I don't come on Serebii anymore, or not as much.
    If you do come on, I hope you receive this reply.

Well, if I see you around, I'll be sure to say hi! : )
    Take care!
    Oh wow, I haven't replied in forever. ;___; I'll PM you my real MSN becauswe the one on this site is fake since people seem to like randomly adding me D:

Oh, that's so cool! That sounds like an interesting field to take on. :3

Aww, that stinks. ;o; I barely do anything creative, too. When you get older, everything gets in the way. It was so different back when we were young. xD

Same! I barely watched the Diamond & Pearl season 'cause it doesn't interest me and also because I can't get over the awful new voices. I'm dying to see something Pokeshippy come up so we await for Misty's next cameo~

Aww, you too! We'll stay in touch! <3
    yeaaaah it feels soo weird!!! lol

we must be getting old i guess XD
    wow travel....thats sooo cool ^___^ me...well...i want to study international relations and diplomacy :) wouldnt mind becoming a diplomat when im older :)

yeaaaaah...you know i was seriously wondering what happened to everyone...but its sooo awesome to be in contact with you again...i shall add you to my msn lol

sighs* i wanna start drawing again...however with work and everything...i dont have much time :(

aaaaah i really hope something happens with pokeshipping lol...i really wanna see something with ash and misty...and i havent watched pokemon for like 4 years now O__o or maybe more lol

okie dokie

take care okies :)
    xxxxxxx

keep intouch ;)
    I know! It feels so weird. XD

Thankies, you too!! I'll be studying the field of travel. :'D Possibly will give history a go, too. What about you?

Aww, that so sucks. DDDD: I hate it when my stuff gets deleted, too. Maybe give it another go sometime? :O

Same! I was losing hope to hear from us old-timers. xD

Pokeshipping is still the same as always where we would like to shoot the writers so we can get something. The most recent Pokeshippy thing I remember is Ash having Misty's lure and not wanting to share it with Dawn. It's so funny. XD

Sure! Definitely will! =D
    That's great to hear! As for me, I'm working and busy finding unis to transfer into. :3

I managed to find this where it has all your old threads but none of the arts show up whenever I go into the threads. ;___; Maybe your Photobucket has them or something? :O
    omg, it's been so long!! KAIVITI!! ^^ It's great to hear from ya again!! =D

I've been well, thanks! =D What have you been up to all this time? :3
    hello

just saying thank you for the bday wishes from last year lol X__X
    i havent been on serebii since 2006 lol

well you take care and thank you again

cheers
    Kaiviti
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…