• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

-Sorry for replying so late, this was autosaved, and for some reason..it just didn't send.
    It's really nice meeting a TR fan
    lol.

That's about the only thing she has going for her, IMHO. xD.

Akemi Omode, please don't write anymore eps for Bonnie like that: thanks.
    I feel ya-- thing is, I've liked all starting episodes of a series more than XY's so far, but that said I respect your opinion as always.

IKR? What was that, gal...
    Believe me, I know how you feel: no problem-- that's a good thing. I've been so let down at this point that I fear for the worst, so it's prob me too haha.
    Generally, it had the most well-fleshed out characterizations of the OS chars. for the most part, too, IMO.

I don't mind him coming back lol.
    I find their jokes when not using "Dig it, jack/lugs/my aching mug/Pilfering us up a bunch of primo Pokemon" are fairly good, but that stuff is just unbelievably bad to me.

It has a lot to do with them popping up almost every episode, acting rather...stupid and moronic, as well as the constant alliteration, rhymes, and assonance.

Hopefully, gal, but I'm not impressed with how things have turned out so far myself. That said, I respect your opinion.
    Team Galactic was pretty good, but Brock and Team Rocket made me want to scream and then muzzle all 4 of them-- it was that bad for me lol.
    I'm suspecting it'll decline for the most part, but hey, I could be wrong.

I agree on those two being good: I'm not seeing that at all.

Cool, gal.

LMAO.
    Unfortunately, gal: I was not a fan of that series, so I'm less than enthused about that.

The only times I've seen some depth resurface were in XY005 and 17, but then for those 2 good eps, we got crap like XY002 and 12 from him, which is why I'm just okay with him.

That would work for me: I just don't see what's to like about her character at this point other than being cute, which isn't good enough for me. That said, I get where you're coming from.

I have the weirdest feeling she is going to be a purely fanservice character: the crush on Ash is already making me :smh: and facepalm, not to mention her lack of a goal or substance/depth right now, but if the PokeVision thing turns out to be what I fear it will be, then it'll be the final nail in the coffin for me for her, gal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…