• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Marbi Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good, then.

In the end both Gardevoir and Lopunny got a Mega pretty quickly.

Do you prefer Mega Lopunny over Lopunny?
    Hahaha hey!

To sum it up, college really. I have myself spread sooooo thin that making Wi-Fi tourney threads would just end up being neglected by me. But you know, I was thinking about it as well, and kind of missed having a place where we could all talk about it. Might just do a simple page for the next upcoming tourney, without any of the "Register as SPPF's Representative" part like I used to. Or I might who knows hahaha.

The lack of conversation lately has also been kind of a damper on putting the effort into those threads, coupled by the mod's slowness of putting up the actual thread.

As for the Eevee Tourney yeah I did! I mostly did it for the laughs, only getting in 5 battles and going 2-3. xD BUt I had the same problem as you, yeah. It was weird, but I guess there's a chink in their wi-Fi, at least for this tourney. xD
    Omg lol I saw your sig in a random thread and I don't think I know anyone else that likes Gardevoir! :D Just thought I would pop in and say you're awesome xD
    Hey Ian

Just wanted to let you know I caught three shinies in your Friend Safari! Two Dusclops and a Phantump!

My friend wants to use your safari, would you add him? His name is Tom and his code is 5172-1445-0178.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…