• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know! I can run faster but I don't like keep running on the bends XD

I think I did stepped on one before in the dark...I felt the legs twitching.
    I tired MMing for a Blaziken, but I quickly gave that up since I had to create a gym team. Luckily, someone decided to give me a 5IV Shiny Speed Boost Torchic...

She's still somewhat common. Not as common as before, but she's still there. No more Belly Drum though.

I meant before all the shiznit before Speed Boost, when he was just another starter. Damn right he was always cool.
    I have so many breeding projects in the works, its not even funny...

Azumarill tho...

Also, Blaziken is a boss. There is no denying that. (I also liked him before he was cool).
    That's how I am with wifi. I have 20+ 5 or 6 IV pokes bred and EV trained. I only have a few pokes that are guaranteed a spot though.

I never said it was justifiable, just that Blaziken has a hard counter in Talonflame.
    I have no idea. I doubt they're trying to reach that high, but I suppose they're trying to maintain their past image?? I guess.

Funfest missions...those sound vaguely familiar. Are those the things you do in the Entralink?
    & I'm really sorry about responding so infrequently lately! I got sucked into that Twitch Plays Pokemon thing hehe ^^;
    yeah, Stealth rock would ruin a bug mono type team for sure, especially stuff like Yanmega Speed Boost

Maybe you can call him?
    Even I prefer not to run on track haha. I like to get distracted while running.

YEAH. I saw three of them together that time!
    Yes, yes it does. I was gloating after the match, he said **** you and left XD Team buiilding aint hard if you know what youre doing. Still hate random battles.

Talonflame shits on Blaziken tho...
    Thank god.

Yes, yes they are. two missed Draco Meteors, and I said "are you ****ing kidding me?" He said calm down ******. Then I critted the Blastoise. It felt so good, too. I actually like teambuilding. Only have like three good ones tho.

Yes, Aegislash is a beast. I agree he is overrated, like Talonflame.
    True...

Yeah, and he said call down ****** when I complained about the hax... I hate random battles cuz I always get ****. Like once I got a Rhyperior who coulnd OHKOa Luvdisc. Dafuq?

If hes not dead, hes gonna sweep with weakness Policy. Thast what Im getting at. I agree that hes overrated though..
    No. 4 to 5 was worse. The minigames were terrible. I release breeding rejects, but I dont release Pokemon I catch in the wild.

Still prefer singles... Idk. I had the better team, and I made some good predictions. That sucks.

No, Greninja and Kyurem B are the only two things that can break through Multiscale Dragonite. Thats what makes him so dangerous.
    Wow really? Haha but students will still managed to run somewhere in there.

Doing the 'perfect' weather, I have to cover the drainage holes so that the mosquitoes don't come in from there, so does cockroaches.
    But transferring from gen 4 to 5 is a pain in the ***, and for some odd reason, I cant seem to find the heart to release unused Pokemon, but thats just me.

I dont really like doubles at all, even for tournaments. Speaking of which, I just had a Showdown Battle in UU. I got haxed so much, its not even funny. Thunderbolt Paralyzed my Metagross, full paralysis on a Bullet Punch. Hydreigon missed Draco Meteor twice in a row on a Blastoise. Thank god I got the crit... Flinched multiple times from King's Rock with Slowbro... Somehow I managed to win 3-0...

Shiny Garchomp looks no different than normal Garchomp to the untrained eye, hes just a bit darker... Megachomp on the other hand... Multiscale Dragonite with Weakness Policy is actually pretty good. Too bad theres something called Greninja that just laughs at it.
    Im gonna try to complete the dex in Y, but it seems like just a hassle, plus I dont have the box space with all of my breeding projects. I want the shiny charm though.

Never even heard of Funfest missions tbh. Wow. Nintendo needs to step up their game then... Im glad Im not a part of it. Im not a fan of doubles tbh.

Garchomp>Dragonite. Plus, I traded away my shiny Dratini...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…