• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope so too. My team is ready for battle. Wether it will do good is another question althogether, though...... but I'm sure it will do fine.

The biggest problem for me is getting up that early. Thats about 2 to 3 hours earlier than I normally get up. And 8:00 isn't even all that early......
    I don't think you ever told me your real name. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't have searched for you; I only searched for one of my friends on there, and two others who don't have a Facebook account.
    That's because I don't befriend people with real names (unless I know them), and I don't have many friends.
    That is strange.
    Since it's already been answered, I was going to delete the discussion on how to get Espeon in Emerald, but I didn't know if you wanted that deleted or not, so I didn't.
    I checked the box and selected 'delete discussion' at the bottom of the page. It's exactly the same as your visitor messages.
    I deleted them. I'll transfer the group back to you immediately. Or as fast as my computer will let me.
    i found the other two for you, they will post when they get on today. alicia said she would i called her eze im sure will.
    I'll ask Jay, and I know Umbreon Girl can't join. Too bad Turtleboy10, my best friend, doesn't have a DS, I'm sure he'd like to join. He's not that good, but he's getting better. And my brother, TJ Griffin, is a pathetic loser. He's DS won't connect to Wi-Fi (which is very annoying since I use it), but even if it did, he's too much of a coward to battle anyone. There is one person I know would love to join, but he hasn't been online for a while, so I'm not sure he'll join. I'll ask him anyway.
    I'll join if we don't have sixteen people.

If you can't, you can give first prize to second place, second prize to third, and third prize to fourth.
    i did look i think some of bannings are rediculous like phione, but more important ban azelf. and as i said trick room should be or this tornament is gonna suck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…