• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its fun against NPCs. I dont really like the mind games with actuall ppl though.

SO thats a yes? Im not too worried about the IVs since I have a 6IV Ditto. Breeding is a breeze with it.
    Meh. I liked it for the PWT, but outside of that, not so much.

I use SD on my Mega Blaziken... (HJK miss + Crit hax = my loss)
    Let's hope GoomyFrook realizes how bad Kanga is despite it's stupid 3rd place ranking.
    I hate prankster in general. Especially Whimsicott. **** that thing.

I got up to 24 before I lost, I believe. I mainy to the easy one for the 20BP you get for beating the bosses.
    Yes, yes they are. Never used one either.

I can beat the Maison, its just time consuming, and I spend that time breeding mostly. I still hate it though. I wish I had the BP to afford stuff. 48 is a lot for me to get. Takes about three hours... -_-
    Still. I have a tough time OHKOing him, even with a Guts Boosted Knock Off from Conk.

I have a Shiny Shell Armor Cloyster in one of my boxes. Even hes not worht the Ability Capsule. BP Items take forever to get, and the Maison is ****.
    Bulky Volcarona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sableye. Same with Sylveon.

No, I specifically waited untill a few minutes after midnight to unbox it. Yeah.... no. I need those for Assault Vests and Life Orbs. And a Choice Scarf.
    Yeah. What makes Sableye so special? I hate that thing with a passion. I love setting up on him with Volcarona though. Sableye cant do **** to him. -_- Spinda can go die. Conk is way better. Also, Conk > Machamp. js

I have some too, but Im just wondering why the hell a Poke that sits in a box loses it. Last I checked it was midnight when you lost it. My Linoone has Gluttony...

I dont really remember. Havent played that game in at least five years...
    Yeah, no recovery is bad on him. Same with Cofagrigus. His only recovery is pain split. Conk is amazing, especially with assault vest. Don't even diss him...

I have a few ones that have it, but I like to have my Sweet Scnter to be the infector, so that way I don't need to take up a party slot. As for pickup, I have a bunch in older games, but I'm too lazy to transfer from 4 to 5.

I tried, but I was never able to get to max rank. Idk why. I did literally hundreds of missions, but no dice.
    Torkoal has a base 140 defense. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. There is literally nothing you can do to make me like Scrotom W. Nothing.

I think I have a pickup linoone. I got it in a Wonder Trade early on in the games life. Good IVs too. It's one of the only pokes that I still have Pokerus on, since for some reason, my infectors have been cued even though I left them in the PC ?_?

My partner were a Treecko in red, and IDK about sky. Might've been a piplup. I was never able to get to the max rank for som reason >.<
    Everyone in the league has a damn Talonflame on their team. It's the sole reason why I'm 0-1 right now. My team is solid, but I had a damn Torkoal as my only counter, and I had to sacrifice it to a Crawdaunt (still KOd a Dragonite tho). I also like him better than Scrotom W. Got that thing is ugly.

I'm probably gonna EV train her tonight if I have time. Most likely for a choice band. The problem is that I still need the items. I'm in desperate need for leftovers and Life Orbs...

I was a kid. I didn't even know what SRing was... Typhlosion was still pretty cool. The other one sky I think, I was a Turtwig.
    Yeah. I was talking to Sunny about how he always gets free shinies, and I said that I never do. Someone oversaw it and offered me a Shiny Greninja. Then, before I ended the trade, he showed a Shiny Torchic. He traded it to me, then sent me a VM about it. I think it was cloned, but IDC. Just got him to level 100 a few days ago, and I use him on my gym team. Speaking of which, since I have the day off basically (doctors appointment), I decided to EV the Rotom you traded me into a Rotom H. Currently, he's my only counter to Talonflame. >.<

I see banded quite a bit on Showdown. Belly Drum is too risky IMO. I just bred one thig morning with Aqua Jet. Didn't even bother with Belly Drum.

I was a Cyndaquil. I never got to be a Torchic ;-; I chose him as my very first starter, however.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…