• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WELL IT'S SPRING NOW AND THE SNOW IS MELTING. SO NOW IT'S WET AND FLOODY.

I'm fine, our house almost collapsed yesterday when one of the beams supporting it broke, but it's all fixed now. Nothing was damaged, except the beam that is. How about you?

*I DON'T REMEMBER WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN TOO LONG*

Shiny Nosepass are evil. My current shiny hunt for Cyndaquil has still gotten me no where, but I did manage to get two random shinies on Wonder Trade, a Sligoo and a Sigilyph. My sister got shinies from Wonder Trade too, hers was a Froakie and a Rayquaza of all things. Someone traded me a shiny Froakie too though, I asked them to name him Erebus.
    A letter of my graduation? Not yet.

Hmm. Make sure you know what you want to do in a future before applying for a uni course. It isn't cheap.
    Hello!!! Thought you fell off the edge of the earth or something!

I've been busy and tired. It's starting to warm up though, which is good. It was nice enough outside to open a window.
    yes i guess
    i thought my pkmn days were over but then i saw pokemon Y, the trailer, graphics, DIAGONAL movement, so...
    so here i am lol
    Ah no problem as I have been through this as well~

I just finished one chapter of my Fanfic and an art.Also I have completed my university units and waiting for my uni to send me a letter. I am preparing to go to another place to work to help up as well. I want to broaden my knowledge and not just in physiotherapy area. Gonna help someone for her dance class~
    I'm feeling somewhat better. If for no other reason than my professor moved an exam back to the Tuesday after spring break and it's no longer this Tuesday. I almost wish for rain since at least rain means it's warm enough that I don't need my heavy winter coat. Seriously, this has been one of the most brutal winters ever.

I've had a couple breakdowns in the past few days actually. I'll be alright. I'm getting help.
    IT'S BEEN SNOWY HERE. VERY SNOWY. AND COLD.

I organized my boxes and made it look decent at least.

*YES*

Two days ago I caught a shiny Flabebe while breeding a Quilava and Nuzleaf, then after I finished hatching the eggs I ran into the grass to train my Flabebe and ran into a shiny Illumise. All on the same day.
    *GASPs, hugs dinosaur, then pokes you with a long stick while still embracing the dinosaur's foot*

I'm going to be responding to non-emergent calls. So like getting cold burglary reports and towing abandoned cars. and that's good ^_^ Recently I've been a bit sick. funnily enough, right after I get over a cold I get the flu @__@ but beyond that, everything has been great on this end.
    I AM FINE. HOW ARE YOU?

I have around 10 boxes of things I don't know what to do.

*LOTS OF OTHER FOODS* My Florges has a white flower.

The shiny charm got me a shiny Minun, I named him Spearmint.
    Physiotherapist is why different than a nurse. A nurse must do under a doctor's orders and do not know much about rehabilitation exercises.

I see. Because when you asked me questions of what I am doing vigorously, I know something is up. Peer pressure huh. They expect you to do well within their standards? I hate that. When I did badly and for a long period of time, they stopped pestering me. And from there on I started to improve on my studies, but average as diploma and bachelor degree courses are way different from what you learn in normal grade school.

I think you should do what you want. They will scold you and maybe given up hope on you but that means you have more time to think for yourself and accomplish your own goal than to do it for them.
    I'm not doing very well either. I guess misery loves company.

Yeah, thanks for trying.

And that right there is why my computer can't run it. Can't handle graphics. At all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…